"Winter is coming". Who's excited?!

Bubbleline

Game of Thrones season 2 starts tomorrow! For those of you who don't know what that is, it's the second season of what is surely the greatest series ever (you should all probably check out season one before it starts, also) :P I have read every book except for the 5th one and I'm so geeked to see how they portray the events in book 2. I know I CAN'T be the only one that is fidgeting with impatience right now. Who else is looking forward to it? And I demand a nice roast boar with a flagon of mead for dinner while I watch it tomorrow. XD

:O Thanks for reminding me! I've totally lost track of all sense of time o_O I must now camp at my TV for tomorrow's premiere!

I have been waiting for this with bated breath. Seriously, I've been watching and re-watching the released trailers on Youtube since I found them oh, 3 months ago? CAN'T WAIT! "I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will reclaim what is mine, with fire, and blood!" WOOHOO. Dany + Dragons = Epicsauce.

I've read the books too, so I'm super pumped!

Yaaay. Glad to see that I'm not the only crazy fangirl. They're also doing a marathon of season 1 that I may watch to whet my appetite for season 2.

Blah, I must be the odd one out here. My hubby is soooo into this show and won't shut up about it. Doesn't do it for me tho, I'm afraid. Fantasy is just not my thing....

I'm looking forward to it starting so hubby will shut up and watch it and stop talking to me about it! haha!

*gasp* I think you're the first person I've met that doesn't like Game of Thrones, Kwa. XD

Haha, MidnightSkt, I think I am the only person I know who doesn't like it too! Then again, I'm not into Lord of the RIngs, Harry Potter - any of that wizardardy stuff really.

I am however excited for all you guys that something you love is coming back!!

I'm not into LotR or HP either. I've watched LotR because my husband made me and wasn't impressed. HP, I refuse to even watch/read.

To me, I guess the Game of Thrones strikes my mind as more, medieval than fantasy, though it's definitely both. Personally, I love medieval stuff, so that might add to why I enjoy it so much, since I'm not much of a fan of fantasy series/books/etc in general.

I've been listening to the theme song on loop the entire day. Bring on the White Walkers!

Oh gosh. I have 3 different versions of the theme song on my playlist lol. XD And I guess everyone has different tastes, though I personally love fantasy books/movies and I adore Harry Potter and LoTR (and The Hobbit for that matter). Do you like mystery or drama, Kwa? If so then you may actually like The Borgias, another show I'm crazy about. :D

I do like mystery and drama MidnightSky! And we're always on the lookout for new shows. My faaave show of all time is/was LOST, which was really more of a mystery/fantasy, I love that sorta stuff.

As for game of thrones, as soon as I walked in the door tonight after a loooong ay at work (15 hour surgery!!) it was the first thing I heard about!! haha! Hubby is obsessed!! I could probably get out of buying him a bday prezzie this year if I just agreeed to watch it with him!

Glad to hear you guys are all enjoying the first ep!