[habitarium] Pests , y u hurt my p3's ? :'(

Angeló

i don't know if anyone else noticed , but the amount of pest attacks in Habi lately is too high ! and they hurt / kill at least one of my soldiers / workers every time they attack ... that never happened before (a few months ago) ... did TNT make the pests more aggressive ??

I dunno, but it sure seems like it. I can't go four minutes on Habi without a pest attack... though my P3s are probably deadn from old age/neglect by now anyways.

I almost always refresh when I hear the pests. I don't let them doing harm to my p3...

But they did manage to kill one of my newly hatched p3 a week ago. :( sad.

With the short amount of time I have mine open (I only hatch all my eggs and repair buildings) I used to almost never see them. Now, I generally see them several times a day when I'm playing. I always refresh to get rid of them though, so I don't know how aggressive they are.

Ive noticed they have been more of them when they do come, used to be like, 2/3 when ive had 1 attack with like, 5 in them in the past couple of days and on a number of occasions my p3s have just ignored them, well killed like, 3 of them then just left the others to do their business, im moving all my soldiers over almost shouting at the screen "Its There!! Kill It Kill It!!" but alas they dont. With note to the amount of pests arriving i don't know if that has anything to do with me levelling up more than what i used to.

My habi has been so glitchy lately so I have only been checking on it once a day. I had three pest attacks in twenty minutes last night! And most of my P3's are newly hatched yet they keep drying. Also, when I take them out of their houses they go to sleep on the ground, never wake up, and are then starving and tired in minutes. It really makes me grumpy....

Yeah I've noticed that! :( Also when I leave my computer on I don't get nearly as many gems as I used to :/

Yeah! I've never had a pest kill any of my p3's before, but they killed two today. :( It was so sad. And it seems like there are more pests. There were 9 pests in my habi at one time! And they were three of them left when my soldiers just stopped attacking them and looked at me with the question marks.