World Challenge Questions

finalslash

Hey! Just wondering about a couple things with the World Challenge games.

1. I'm confused as to how to increase and decrease my tally. Does my tally increase if my score is the highest at the time of sending score, and does it decrease for every score that is higher than mine until the end of the hour?

2. From searching around, I know that each "world" (ie: Neopia, Krawk Island, Mystery Island, etc) have their own World Challenge map pieces and that there are three sets or levels of pieces per world. But I'm wondering if there is a difference between them? I know that level 3 is better than 2 is better than 1, but what's the difference between having a level 3 Krawk Island map set for world challenges versus a level 3 Mystery Island set? Or is there a difference at all?

3. I searched around for the answer to this but wasn't too clear on how it works. So if I get a set of level 1 pieces of the Krawk Island world, I can claim the prize for it, and then the next time I get a piece from a Krawk Island challenge, I will automatically be given level 2 map pieces until I collect it--in which case I'll start receiving level 3 pieces? If that's the case, what happens after I collect my prize for the level 3 pieces? Will I start back from level 1 pieces or do I continue to receive only level 3 pieces?

1. Each score are processed against another random user. If your score is the highest, you get +1 tally. If you tie, you both get +0.

2. No difference at all. (They all award the same prizes)

3. There is a link to press to reset to level 1, you will see it after claiming a level 3 map.

There are 3 different ways to sort the highscores table and to win a World Challenge. Firstly, you can win because you have the greater tally. Secondly, you can win by having the highest score of the hour. Lastly, you can win by having the highest score total. Only one prize will be awarded to you, even if you are at the first place for all of the three categories. In our example, 4 players would win the world challenge even though some of them are qualified to win in more than one category.

TDN has a guide for WCs:

http://www.thedailyn...rld-challenges/

• 2 years later...

Can you still do the World Challenge?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't bump topics that are no longer relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.