Today is my lucky day

passiflora

Wow. I wasn't even planning on spending any time on neopets today aside from finishing Daily Dare, but am I ever glad I decided to at least do dailies. I found some neopoints on the floor in a RE, won prizes on almost every single daily, including a Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion from the Forgotten Shore (OMG!). I never win awesome anything so this is a real treat. :D

I'm not sure whether or not to sell it or hoard it for a while; if the shore keeps giving them out I'm assuming they'll only deflate more???

I also got a beautiful robot kougra thanks to lovedwallflower. My first robot pet, awesome! ^_^

Congrats on an awesome neo-day! Though most of thedailies are said to be random, it seems that occasionally you'll have a really prifitable day that kinda makes up for all the days of getting nothing/junk. Are you planning on using the MP, or selling it?

Thanks everyone! ^_^

Congrats on an awesome neo-day! Though most of thedailies are said to be random, it seems that occasionally you'll have a really prifitable day that kinda makes up for all the days of getting nothing/junk. Are you planning on using the MP, or selling it?

Haha this has definitely been my most profitable day so far.

I don't think I'll ever use the MP as I don't have much of an interest in Krawks (although the Tyrannian ones were way cool before the conversion), so I'll probably sell it. Like I said, I'm just not sure whether to do it right away or not, since they've deflated so much!