Well uh.. hi there!

banano

I've been using TDN and passively reading the forum for a long, long time. I'm not sure why I never joined really.

So here I am, finally going to respond and talk to others instead of just doing so in my mind :rolleyes_anim:

As for Neopets, I'm an avid gamer there. My main hobby is collecting trophies I suppose, just last night I managed to get the golden Hannah and the Kreludor Caves one. Yippie!

Looking forward to a good time as an active member.

Welcome to TDN :3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Working on game trophies can be hard work, and TDN has awesome game guides that provide hints and advice to many of your favourite Neopets games.

Neomysterion is my name, and taming elusive Neopets is my game. Any questions, concerns, or reports of random Meepit attacks? Feel free to ask. Also, I noticed Les Stroud as your avatar/profile picture, I used to enjoy watching Survive This (one of the shows this guy hosted) time to time on television, as well as a bit of Survivorman, too.

Also, congrats on the Hannah and the Kreludor Caves trophy, and I wish you the best of luck in your trophy quest. :yes:

Wooo! Congrats on your trophy! :D

I'm Saxen btw, nice to meet you :) Looking forward to seeing you around!