is legal do this?

neto333

Yep thats totally fine :) heres a quote from an editorial:

I'm a college student so I go between computers a lot. I use neopets from my dorm, work, and home computer on a regular basis. And I've heard that you can get frozen by using neopets on multiple computers. Is this true? ~ luvjamesm

No, that isn't true. Logging onto your account from multiple places is fine. We know that even though we rarely leave the office, most people enjoy going places like "outside" and "to their Grandma's house" and such. While we find it quite strange, it's not unheard of. Feel free to play Neopets wherever you go.

You may log in to Neopets on different devices/computers without any problems.

However, if you log in on any computers that can be accessed by other people (school, work, library, family/friends), make sure you log out before leaving to keep your account safe from strangers/jealous brothers/mean people who might steal items or pets or break the rules with your account.

Thank you :D

sorry for the short post, to complete this, i have another question, i wnan´t to play neopets in my iPad, but i don´t know if neopets need flash?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

There are lots of games you can play without flash, like Pyramids and Dice-A-Roo. Neoquest I and II... I've played some on my phone which also lacks flash :) But you're right, flash games would not be able to be played, nor could you explore some areas.