Hello, world!

Hi there :)

My name is Bavani (buh-vahn-eee) and I've been a neopets user since 2003...you can find me on neo as sweetly_sour. I've recently come back from a rather lengthy neo hiatus and stumbled upon TDN. I appreciate the daily links, flash game and avatar guides and I hope to someday participate in the avatar pet-lending program. Thanks TDN for such an awesome site and I hope to get to know you all better!

Hey Bavani! I'm Saxen and it's nice to meet you :)

How long were you on hiatus for? It's always interesting to hear of people coming back and what's changed since :P

I'm glad to see your presence over here at The Daily Neopets. My name is Neomysterion, and I enjoy things both sweet and sour (but more sour candies than sweet ones). I'm glad that TDN's game guides and other helpful articles are coming to good use for you. If you have another question, don't forget to PM or Neomail me if anything arises!

Welcome back Bavini. You can call me Trig :) We all go on neo hiatuses every once in a while. I hope you enjoy the forums!

Hi everyone! Pleased to meet you all :]

Saxen- I was out for 4-5 years...Mostly to focus on school and also because I lost interest in neopets after a guild fiasco. The customization feature is strangest thing I've encountered since returning. I'm happy because I love playing dress up but dismayed that the artwork for many of my dream royal/maraquan pets were changed. But most of neo is the familiar/advert ridden place I've come to love :wub_anim:

Neomysterion- lol good to hear! I have a lemon-themed gallery on neopets as they represent the sweetly sour (More sweet than sour though!) things I lurve to eat :)

Trig- Thank you and I hope to see you around on the forums!

Welcome to the fourms, Bavani! Also, you have a really pretty name. I'm Lora. ^_^

I just came back from a mini-hiatus. Mini-hiatus meaning that I did nothing except my dailies, because while I didn't care for Neopets too much at the time, I knew I'd hate myself for not using my Lab Maps. Unless I think I'm 'quitting for good,' it really bothers me to have my maps rot, haha.

I used TDN's pet lending chains — once you get the post count up, they're really organized and helpful! I hope you get loads of awesome avatars. :3

Thanks Lora ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or higher. Smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.