Set Contest

Boomer

Ok the title says it all pretty much.

I need a new siggy and an avie...and i thought it might be fun to hold a set contest.

What i'm looking for: What i really want is a Neo-Themed (or not) Star gazer or lunar temple siggy and avatar.It can be both or just one but try to mak them match please. The text if you make a lunar is Neopian moon watcher and for the star gazer I was thinking Neopian star gazer or (if not Neo-related) just Star Gazer (by now you could have guessed i love astronomy).pretty much thats all i'm looking for.Just go crazy.

Prizes!!!! :

1st place: 15,000 NPS

2nd place: 12,000 NPS

3rd place: 5,000 NPS

4th place: 1,000 NPS

Deadline For Entrys: March 14

Good Luck to all who enter.

I just thought the date i put for the ending is my brothers birthday (i still need to get him a gift :D ) so i might have to judge on the 15th (just a note for the word "might") i will probably judge on his Bday

And also good luck to both of you.And all else who enter

I am not going to enter this on. Its not my style. But GOOD LUCK to anyone who enters.

oo deffinatly gonna do this one too.. gotta go find graphics i wanna use..

(yay alton brown love)

ooo awsome job Isabel ^_^

hmm im not even sure if i like isabels or mine better.. tis jsut a diffrent take.. heh

craavi.jpg

crasig.jpg

oh yea.. if you want somthing changed tell me.. still got the file..

They're both awsome i love how you did the moon phases in the background webpixies and Isabel i love how yours looks with the paper looking background is going to be hard to decide :)

lots of eople wait till the last minute

I finally have decided to participate!

you might want to think of resizeing it to be smaller, since with the new board that size is too large to post fully and the resizingthing wil still happen when he uses it as a sig