Bounce goes the Double Hasee!

Lydia Trebond

*gnashes teeth* I don't know how many games of SHB I've played yet, but I played a bunch this morning, went somewhere, came back, played a bunch more, started thinking, "Holy moly, I've been playing this for way too long!" and then started counting. It's been fifty games since I started counting.

Finally did it with a score of 868 - which I had to complete all 15 levels to get. What a horrible game!! So glitchy and annoying. I never want to play it again.

The only tip I can give anyone who still needs the score is play with your score and lives left covered up. That way you don't focus on how much you're getting and you just focus on the game.

Man that took me forever. Having them get stuck in the corner or just go right through the seesaw (even when it is lined up properly!) is so frustrating.

I think my previous high score was less than 200, so like nURLo said, it can be done! :P I started off using my trackpad and ended up having to plug in an actual mouse before I could beat it, though.

Okay so I have beat Abi's score twice but haven't sent it because I really want AAA's prize today... I played for two hours this morning took a break to go ride my horse, and now I'm back at it... Fingers crossed!

Argghh!! this game is really annoying me! It keeps letting them go through the see-saw and dying! im like, you what!! Think i might just settle for Abi's score. only got 500 on my est 1 since this morn lol x

Decided to submit my score to Abigal on 600+, clicked submit and a problem occured.. If i go play it again and i get AAA score i will kick myself lol x

OMG I did it!!!! Woo! Okay so what worked for me was going sort of Zen and just following the Hasee with my eye and not focusing at all on the balloons. Also taking a break before each new level. Good Luck everyone! If I can do it I'm pretty sure anyone can. lol

Well, I think that last game has discouraged me completely. And I'd picked AAA, too, so I'm not going to be able to get the prizes at the end for completing every single one.

I've been playing with very few breaks all day. The highest score I've gotten was 752. The last game was promising--I got up to 300 points without losing a single life. I was choking on spaghetti, though, so at the end of the level, I got up to get a glass of water. I came back to discover that it started without me and lost all of my lives.

The last game was promising--I got up to 300 points without losing a single life. I was choking on spaghetti, though, so at the end of the level, I got up to get a glass of water. I came back to discover that it started without me and lost all of my lives.

Oh no that's awful! I also found that leveling the screen so I can't see my score or how many lives I had left really helped. I hope you don't give up just yet!

I've forgotten how to play this game. :( Though I have completed it in the past, I no longer can get past the first three levels.

I've become so bad at it I lose lives on the very first level! Maybe re-visiting the guide will refresh my memory.