Looking to be lent

Hi guys i was wondering if anyone could lend me a set to beat giant angry blah blah blah chomby.

I really don't want to have to spend millions on equipment for these opponents which seems to be the case, i mean honestly how does the comby have a seasonal attack pea and a sword of skarsden ???

I have up to 12mill collat and i'll try to be very quick, I have successfully lent pretty much all the items from the ALP except meowclops (saving up) and zafara (waiting for it to become available).

if your willing then either neomail me or reply here

also thank you maku for lending me the u-bend of great justice to beat the snowbeast it was greatly appreciated.

I have a U-bend Of Great Justice. The collat is 1.7M. Do mail me via neopets or just reply here if you are interested.

I have set up the auction for it already:

http://www.neopets.com/genie.phtml?type=find_user&auction_username=makujyonu

good luck with DON. Do read your neomail please. :)

• 3 weeks later...

huh what are you asking for?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

He is looking for a weapons set to borrow to use in the battledome.