Hullo there and help!

Valenshyne

Righty-ho, first ever post so hullo all you lovely folks! have just acquired a petpetpet for the very first time but had the sudden realisation, i haven't the foggiest how to attach it to my petpet, can any of you fine folk tell me how the heck i do this?!

Righty-ho, first ever post so hullo all you lovely folks! have just acquired a petpetpet for the very first time but had the sudden realisation, i haven't the foggiest how to attach it to my petpet, can any of you fine folk tell me how the heck i do this?!

Attaching a Petpetpet? TDN has an article on that right here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/attaching-petpetpets/

Just remember that the Petpetpet that you have at hand will attach to your active pet's Petpet. You may have to refresh a good number of times (some longer than others, some shorter than others) to get the Petpetpet in your inventory to attach to your active pet's Petpet.

Hello and welcome to TDN's forums, whatever your needs we're here to help! :)

Good luck attaching your petpetpet to your petpet, I've never done that before either.

wooo, thank you you nice chaps (and chapesses) took ya advice and refreshed a zillion times and it went on after 5 mins! by what i've read this is a pretty good time! =D now another question involving petpetpets, can you change their colours and can you swap what one your petpet has and keep the original one?

Now another question involving petpetpets, can you change their colours and can you swap what one your petpet has and keep the original one?

You aren't able to change the colours of Petpetpets, all Petpetpets only come in one colour for their species.

You are not able to swap Petpetpets with another one, like swap a Vernax for a Veespa. The only way to give your Petpet a different Petpetpet is to remove the Petpet from your Neopet (do note that this permanently removes the current Petpetpet as well). In other terms, you can not keep the original Petpetpet that you have once attached to your Petpet.

Please be very careful with what Petpetpet that you choose for your Neopet's Petpet. The sole way to keep the original Petpetpet is to not remove the Petpet that the Petpetpet is attached to.