MiniMME10-S1: Mystical Genie Lamp?

Sakeru_Kyori

So I bought this MiniMME10-S1: Mystical Genie Lamp and I got the flying carpet and the genie shirt but what I was wondering is if I'll get the genie wig and the genie pants as well or will I have to buy another lamp to try to get them?

apparently this MME has the chance to randomly morph into either of the 3 items you mentioned (shirt , pants , wig) as a second stage ... so even if you bought another one , you might get another shirt as a second stage ... but it's a 1 out of 3 chance so .. might as well try your luck

the carpet is the bonus ... congrats :)

I thought this was a horrible MME for this very reason. Who in the world wants 1 part of a 3 part set? What good is that, especially since the costume is so specific and can't really be mixed and matched for it to make sense.

Secondly, your pet can't even FLY on the carpet? It's just on the side?!?!?

Total let down.

congrats on the carpet! a friend bought 35 miniMMEs and he got only 4 carpets. i bought 6 and no carpet :P

so far the wig and the carpet are the most popular items out of this miniMME and are trading for a large amount at the moment.

I thought this was a horrible MME for this very reason. Who in the world wants 1 part of a 3 part set? What good is that, especially since the costume is so specific and can't really be mixed and matched for it to make sense.

Secondly, your pet can't even FLY on the carpet? It's just on the side?!?!?

Total let down.

I agree! It just looks so random :P I was hoping the carpet would be a background with your pet standing on the carpet, floating/flying in the sky.