New guy in your ranks!

cfhalcyon

Hey everyone, I've been playing neopets for a little over 6 years on and off (mostly off), and the last two have been using TDN. I decided to register for the forum to see if I could start making some neo-friends (my friend's list is super full with all of 2 people :( haha). I look forward to getting to know peeps and helping this community in whatever way I can.

Cheers

Hi ya I'm Elle, I live in England, and I've been playing Neopets for nearly 6 years, sometimes avidly, sometimes not so much but not had a big break yet. Really nice to meet you, I've only been a member of the forums for about 3 weeks and already I feel REALLY at home, hope you do too :) :)

Are you going to be doing the Daily Dare? Very excited about that, also mostly excited about my new pet this week *pokes Estalon* :) :) :)

Toodles :woot:

I've been an on and off Neopets player for about 10 years now... which puts me starting off as about nine years old...? Anyways, welcome to TDN forums! I've made a few neofriends from people I talk to on here, so you shouldn't have any problems with that. =)

Hi Loz! thank you :). Well you can call me Chris if you can't think of something fun, haha. I guess most of the time my online names are based on digital.something or other so most people I end up talking to call me dig (not like digging but like digit) haha.

Edit: I guess you could tell if you looked me up and saw me only pet is Digital.Zorak hahaha ;D

Hi Chris :) I'm Trig. I've been playing neopets on and off for about 8 years now- but my current account is almost 7 years old. I feel like I have a really old account wandering around neopia- but I don't remember anything about it. I'm from Canada by the way :) And enjoy yourself here! Everyone is fantastic :)

Howdy there, Cfhalcyon. :)

You can call me Neomysterion, and I happen to like old cartoons and anime (as well as some newer ones, too). If you need any help on Neopets, TDN, TDNForums, or anything else, you can ask me or another staffer and we're glad to be of service. :yes:

I hope your time over here at TDN is a great one at the moment.

Hey Chris ^_^ Nice to meet you, I'm Saxen. Been playing for about 11 years on and off, though like you mostly off :P Welcome to the forums hun, I'm sure you'll be making neofriends in no time, it's a great community and everyone's laavly :)