Konichiwa!~Hey there!

Hey guys! I've just joined TDN.

My name's Angelina Jackson.The Sakura part of my name is the main's name from my favourite anime, Cardcaptor Sakura.

Call me whatever you want. :)

I've been playing Neopets for a few years now and I'm really happy with all my pets! :D

I love reading and watching anime. Especially Shoujo/Magical Girl.

I'm new on TDN and I hope make many friends here. :D

I've seen Cardcaptor Sakura (both dubbed and subbed, but not the whole series).

Anyways, I am Neomysterion, and I work over here as a forum mod. I enjoy a ton of anime myself, not just CCS. I'm normally a big Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo fan myself if I had to choose one anime to be my all-time favourite.

Besides Cardcaptor Sakura and Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo, I've been fond of series like DragonBall Z, Gurren Lagaan, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hoshi no Kirby, Bomberman Jetters, Live on Cardliver Kakeru, Cardfight!! Vanguard, Monster Rancher, A Little Snow Fairy Sugar, Pita Ten, and a ton of others I can't list at the moment.

I've been on Neopets for about 10 years now, and I've been around before they added Meridell... and Draiks. I play more Neopets than I watch anime, and watch more anime than I play Neopets sometimes (varies on my mood).

If you need any help, please send me a PM or Neomail, and I'll be glad to be of service.

Welcome to TDN Forums! My name is Kaie and I don't really do anything important around here except make random observations. :) Gonna chime in and say CCS is an epic anime and I saw it many, many years ago when I moved to a different country, and it was dubbed in the local language, so I hadn't much of a clue as to what was going on until I got a friend to explain it to me. Needless to say we bonded over it and have been friends for what, 10 years? :P As a pastry chef, I like to think of myself a lot like Keroberos. Mm, sweets! I've not had much time to catch up on newer anime, though. My favourites list still include Rurouni Kenshin, Saiyuki (all the versions) and Flame of Recca (sorry, total Tokiya fangirl here)

Quite sure you'll find the forums a pretty cool place to be. Hope you enjoy your stay with us ^_^

i love Sailor Moon, :P i also like magical girl anime, (my little secret) but i don't watch as much anymore, mainly because i don't know any good series anymore, they don't screen anime on tv much anymore.

and welcome to TDN! there are so many lovely people here, and i'm so glad i joined, and i hope you enjoy your time here too :D hope to see you around! i usually haunt General Chat :P

@Neomysterion : Wow! 10 years! You've watched a lot of anime too(or maybe its just that I haven't).

@Kaie : You're a PASTRY chef? :D I've always wanted to bake and stuff. I also like Kamichama Karin, but I'm still watching it.

@annukii : Many people say Sailor Moon is good, but I don't find it all that nice(no offence). I didn't know so many people watch anime here.

Thanks everyone for the welcome! :)

Welcome to TDN! I'm Trig :) I'm not a huge anime person, although I do enjoy some of the Studio Gibli (spelling?) movies, and for whatever reason I also really enjoyed the movie Blood: The Last Vampire when I was younger. Other than that I don't really watch anime- my brother is a huge fan though :)

HI, I see that your a big fan of anime... Me too! And I really like your name it reminds me of my "Was-to-be" sister. Welcome to TDN, hope you enjoy it!

*Something has happend: wistiria12 just became a super member!*

Edited by wistiria12