How to give pet a cheaper illness?

keithp

My pet got blurred vision and I have been trying for a week now to cure it at the healing springs and I cant get it cured. I have tried all the wheels to try and land on an illness spot to get a cheaper illness, but it wont get my pet sick! How can I give my pet a cheaper illness so I can afford to cure it?

The cheapest way by far is the healing springs. You can visit the healing springs every 30 minutes. Unless you're using your pet for battle I would just keep trying the healing springs.

Another thing you could try is feeding your pet a piece of Poisonous Jelly, which might give you a cheaper illness.

Another suggestion is go to the Quasalan Expellibox in the NC mall. You can get a few diseases from there. I'm not sure how expensive they are, but couldn't hurt.

you can feed your pet poisonous lollipops ... they might give your pet floppy tongue ... but the healing springs is still best .. u can go every 30 minutes u know .. and keep ur sick pet as ur active

Yes. Healing Springs is the way to go- make sure you're going every 30 minutes and not just once a day! Your pet should be healed in no time!