Magical Krawk Plushies Get New Look!

hrtbrk

The Red, Green, Blue and Desert ones all look so sad. The Pirate plushie is the only one that seems to be happy with his new look.

plu_krawk_magical_blue.gifplu_krawk_magical_red.gifplu_krawk_magical_green.gifplu_krawk_magical_desert.gifplu_krawk_magical_pirate.gif

I really like how TNT made these Krawk Plushies look sparkly. I agree with Haduo if TNT should make all the other Magical Plushies sparkly like this. I really like how the smile on the Pirate Krawk one looks different than the other four.

I love the new Krawk plushie style. They're absolutely adorable~

Now if only I actually liked regular Krawks. D:

Both of these editorial questions reminded me of this thread:

Hey, TNT! *throws Faellie* Thanks so much for redoing the magical Krawk plushies. This might help to keep a lot of people from being scammed due to the former similarity of their appearance to non-magical Krawk plushies. Did you guys do this revamp with that in mind? (please remove my username) ~username removed

Yes. Our support and site monitors, who are always trying to stop such things from happening, suggested it. We were more than happy to oblige, and will be updating the art of magical plushies in groups like we did with the Krawk plushies.

Hello, TNT! I've been a happy Neopets player for over 11 years now and am amazed everytime I log on at the new editions and fun stuff you constantly supply for your users! With this in mind, after reading a few negative board posts, I had to ask: does it drive you all bonkers to read some of the ridiculous complaints users have to share? Please remove my username and thanks for such a great site! ~username removed

Haha. While we, of course, prefer to see our players happy, we've accepted it as a fact of NeoAdministrative life that there will always be complaints. Constructive complaints are good, as they help let us know what we can improve! Ones that are just meanspirited conjecture make us :( . The ones that drive us bonkers, though, are the ones that comment on two completely unrelated departments not working on the same thing. "Why are they redrawing shopkeepers when

Key Quest

is still glitched?!" We assure you, you really don't want our artists working on site code.