Well hi there! And how are you doing today?

Hi hi, I'm new (obviously). I've been using TDN for a while for my daily neopets use and have recently started using the ALP! I decided to sign up for the forums to help gather information and meet some new and (I assume) interesting people. ;) Give me some time and I'm sure I'll come up with an acceptable siggy too.

Also, I'm quite excited! I have been lent FQD, ITTPD, Let It Snow and Chokato items all within two days! WOOT! So what's new and exciting with you?

Hi backatcha! I'm Ev and the most interesting thing about me is my hair when I wake up in the morning. Every day I'm excited to see what awaits me in the mirror! If, and only if, my 'do is super special I seek others and allow them to look at me. What can I say, some of us are gifted. :party:

LOL ^^ Let's try not to scare her away shall we? ^_^

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll see me around (I'm a lurker) and if blabberfingers' welcome didn't scare you I'm sure you'll fit right in ^_^

Hahaha, I love her sense of humor..and in fact, I too have some quite interesting hair in the mornings (or afternoons) whenever I wake up! Some days I think it has a mind of its own and only does things to make me look silly because it's upset with me for dyeing it all these random crazy colors.

Welcome to the forums! :) You can call me Trig. I'm sure you'll really enjoy yourself here- it's a great community! My hair actually usually looks decent when I first wake up- what can I say, some of us are gifted ;D

Heh. Thanks :) Yeah, usually it's surprising- I mean, I still like to brush it but if I had to leave the house it probably wouldn't be that big of a deal. Pink and purple eh? That's cool :) When I was younger (well...not that much but like 2 years) I put pink in my hair routinely for about 4 years. And I don't even like the colour pink. Heh. :3 I tried blue but it didn't work out so well.

Anything new and exciting for me? Not much except with the fact that I played Meepit Juice Break on Zen Mode for 12 hours (not even) for the Meepit Juice Break avatar.

Also, welcome MuffinDaemon13. I'm one of the forum mods over here at TDN.

Have a question? That's what I'm here for, as well as all of our wonderful staff members and helpful forum users.

-Neomysterion

Yeahhh we're alright over here ;) lol. Hope you're enjoying the forums so far, forgive my late welcome :P

I have the same colour hair as your blue streak ^_^ wooo sisters! XD

I'm Saxen btw, nice to meet you hun and hope you have fun here :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, nice to meet you! :D Welcome to TDN~ I joined mostly because I really needed pet chain lends, stayed because the people are nice, and I can say [mostly, of course I abide by TDN rules 0:-)] whatever I like without fear of repurcussion like on Neo-forums. Of course Neo-forums are good for stuff like pet trading and if you're into guilds and all, but I prefer conversation on TDN much more.

As for what's new and exciting with me... mostly overcoming my weird Daily Dare score-sending spasms, and finally getting the second Hunger Games book from my novel-stealing sister. :3 That about wraps it up, I suppose. XD Ahh, how exciting my life is~