How much would you have to spend for your goals?

There was a thread like this a few months ago, but I'm starting another because I'm just a curious person.

I have a lot of customization work to do, and it would cost well over 10 million NP. The big number doesn't come so much from wearables, but rather from the Paint Brushes.

I also have some NC trading to do in the future, which I guess could count.

Getting the lab map was one of my biggest goals, and this time last month I thought it would never actually happen. Next up is a Morphing Potion! I can afford it (depending on who is selling it's anything from 500k to 1m), but I've never had as many np's as I do right now, so I don't want to just spend the majority of what I have... particularly since the lab map took out a huge chunk.

I can't even begin to imagine the amount of money some people need for their goals - mine is practically small change in comparison! :*

I have never really priced it out in all honesty. But my main goals as of right now are getting my UC pet dreams which aren't really np related. I want to finish my gallery which is probably around 15-20 million. Then i want to get quigs the golden booktastic award. Which is probably around 4 billion. And i recently got into stamp collecting which is another 3-4 billion.

Total is approximately 8.02 billion. So pretty much never going to happen.

EDIT: Oh I forgot I am also missing the avis. So lets just add 20 mil on to that (that stupid book and random avis like kelp kill me)

New Total is approximately 8.04 billion. YAY.

well for my galleries alone I'm going to need at least ... idk ... 50 millions ... not counting the uber-rare items which are in trade once in a blue moon and go for increbily impossible prices (one TCG for 30 Mil for example) ...

Well my last two pet goals are ones I'm hoping to trade for, so hopefully nil for those :) Aside from that, I'm gonna need a draik egg eventually, but I don't know when the colour I want'll be available, so goodness knows what prices will be by then. The actual paintbrush is really cheap though, only 90k. The accompanying petpet is also under 100k.

I'd like lab access on my side, so that's another million or so.

Customisation wise, I'd need about 36k for one pet, a million for another and... I'm done, surprisingly.

So a couple of million'd do it. Not too bad, considering some other's total costing :3

probably 200 million for immediate gallery goals (kadoatie collecting is expensive) then maybe another 30 million for battledome stuff (eventually) and painting?

so yeah, TNT needn't worry about me going anywhere.. :P

Hm. Just to get the painted pets I want and complete my gallery I think I'd be looking at over 100million. If I wanted to get more avatars (like the stamp avatars) well...then you're in the billions. Silly stamps!

Wow, just forty million to go on books? I've got 318million(according to Jellyneo) to go on books(Though almost all of that is plot/retired books), 10~million on a draik potion or egg(likely the potion, given I want a specific gender), luckily, I have a ffq for the eventide brush, I'm not even looking at stamps yet except to buy them when I see them at the post office, I'm not even dreaming about retired stamps.

Oh, and the other posts on tdn to get the krawk avatar so I can do the above, but I write slowly.

I won't spend very much for any of my goals, which is why I haven't made much progress toward them. I'm interested in repainting my Shoyru (color yet undetermined), finishing a page in my stamp album, training my Lupe to be stronger (which will take a lot of neopoints because she was until recently my lab rat, and her level is way low in comparison to her endurance), and getting more avatars. I can't seem to focus on just one thing, because they'll all cost so much, so I can't decide which to do first!

I no longer need the morphing potion and, since posting here, I've had a bit of a think about my other goals.

I'd really like to save up another 620k to get to the next million mark. When I get serious about my gallery then I estimate the rest of the items I need will cost a total of 682k (306k of that is for 4 items alone). There's also an item that on its own costs several million, but I doubt I would ever get that for my gallery anyway.

I also want to start focusing on getting my pets a little more customised. I have no idea how much that would cost though.