Need Code to remove Ad from Gallery Page

Angeló

Seems ironic that they advertise PLAY NOW for Keyquest and you cannot even load the game...Get it right for gawds sake

Maybe you could neomail some of the gallery spotlight winners as they may be able to help you with the code

can you please show me where to add this last bit ? I'm afraid I'm completely clueless when it comes to code .. here's the part where the header is

<style>

//

*{}

#ad-slug-wrapper, .brand-mamabar, #ban, .adBox2, .ad_wrapper_fixed{display:none;}

img{border:none;}

img.footerNifty,#footer,.footerForm {display:none;}

.hdr,hr, #nst, #ban,#m,#n,#mb{display:none;}

.adbox,#ban,#ban_bottom,.ad_wrapper_fixed, .adBox2,.footOverlay{display:none}

.user, .eventIcon {display:none}

.sidebar {display:none; background:none;}

#header{background:#F7E3AA url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/solid_119/bgs/TheMusicRoomHeader.jpg') no-repeat;height:421px;width:725px;border-bottom:1px solid black;top:10px;left:10px;}

Whoops - wasn't familiar with how much you knew with coding :( Sorry about that xD I assumed you were OK with code - your gallery is pretty well-coded!

<style>
//
*{}
#ad-slug-wrapper, .brand-mamabar, #ban, .adBox2, .ad_wrapper_fixed{display:none;}
img{border:none;}
img.footerNifty,#footer,.footerForm {display:none;}
.hdr,hr, #nst, #ban,#m,#n,#mb{display:none;}
.adbox,#ban,#ban_bottom,.ad_wrapper_fixed, .adBox2,.footOverlay{display:none}
.user, .eventIcon {display:none}
.sidebar {display:none; background:none;}
#header{background:#F7E3AA url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/solid_119/bgs/TheMusicRoomHeader.jpg') no-repeat;height:421px;width:725px;border-bottom:1px solid black;top:10px;left:10px;margin-top:80px;}

That should work now! Adding margin-top: 80px; to #header will push it down enough to show everything :) If it still looks weird to you, just adjust 80px more or less.

Angelo did this work for you? I kept getting an error saying that margin-top and display were disallowed. Kaie is there another way to shift everything down past the ads? Or does this coding only work in a gallery I would like to shift everything down in my shop.

Shop filters are vicious because of scammers, so it doesn't accept 'margin' in the code. You could, however, use padding-top: 10px; (or however much you need to push everything down). Padding works for shops (I've had to do this a couple of times for friends >_>) :) If you're having a hard time finding where exactly to put this code, PM me your shop code and I'll have a look at it.