New Games Room, Avatar and Scores Galore!

Emily

Personally I LOVE the new games room. Being able to challenge and wager against a friend is an amazing bonus and seeing my friend high scores lets me practice to beat them. I am so glad the multiplayer aspect has spread to all the games now instead of just the world challenges and very few multiplayer games.

i miss some features such as the recently played but the multiplayer (although i won't use it) is a nice new thing.

all my bookmarks i had to replace, but 5 scores a day is nice (but the ratio for kass basher has been changed to a bit higher, bit peeved now.)

its a shame no new roo island, since that still needs a update. oh well.

it will be interest whether they will retire the avatar, or when they will retire the avatar at all (maybe you will have to go back and view that days news?)

Hmm...am I the only person who noticed something a little off about the np ratios?

It says 1 np =16.67 points in Attack of the Marblemen, for example, but that's backwards. One point in AotM = 16.67 np.