AT LAST!

Lady Kakata

At last ... Nimhue is Pink ...

Beautiful.png

She's so beautiful! I managed to get in contact with an auction seller and arrange to have the brush privately bought. It cleared out my bank account, but I don't care! She's so utterly beautiful! Tomorrow I'm getting NC to buy her her fighting staff, and she'll be complete!

Now I just gotta start saving for Xanthrax' Shadow brush XD TNT still haven't gotten back to me in nearly a month, so I'm going to start saving!

To the peeps saving for a Brush; hang tight. You'll get there in the end, and it'll be so worth it ;D

OH MY GOSH!!! she's SO pretty!!! And i don't even like pink! You fit the background and cherry blossom foreground together perfectly with her fur color. :)

As a sidenote, I have that same scurvy pirate jacket (or... whatever it's called)! I'm glad it looks good on Xweetoks... or should I say pink Xweetoks? XD Congrats!

She's really pretty congrats I'm happy for you!

Is that eye makeup or a mask? Either way... Love it!

*PINK*

- That's a Cherry Blossom Face Paint she's wearing (http://items.jellyne...&showitem=33163) I found an absolutely wonderful seller that sold me that, her garland, and her Shenkuu Warrior Princess Bracers all at once XD

Ahwww, congratulations! I want to paint my Xweetok Pink as well. I love the Cherry Blossom Garland on her. (:

- Yessssss as soon as I saw what the garland looked like on Dress to Impress (although it was paired with the Tunnel of Trees background and Cytodrake Temple foreground on another pet I encountered) I had to have it!

OH MY GOSH!!! she's SO pretty!!! And i don't even like pink! You fit the background and cherry blossom foreground together perfectly with her fur color. :)

As a sidenote, I have that same scurvy pirate jacket (or... whatever it's called)! I'm glad it looks good on Xweetoks... or should I say pink Xweetoks? XD Congrats!

- Yep, Scury Pirate Jacket. I actually considered it for Moorlough before I customised her, I just love how well it sits on a Xweetok (normally tops and dresses tend to sit over their haunches like they're just plopped on top instead of being fitted to the animal's body -_- I normally don't like Pink but Leedom's Pink Xweetok picture really changed my mind XD I don't think this would have worked so well if the Pink wasn't so vibrant!

Congratulations! She's so pretty; I love her customization ^_^

- Thank you! ^_^ It's a labour of love to get her looking the way she does, but she's so gorgeous I can't stop looking at her profile XD

mall_cherryblossom_facepaint.gifCherry Blossom Face Paint - r500 [NC Mall]

Add a bit of mystery to your look with this pretty cherry blossom face paint.

Category: Clothes

Release Date: April 1, 2009

Oooooh It does look really nice on her. I don't have any pets at the moment that It would look as good on, but I just realized that it matches the cherry blossom garland. (but the coat you have on her looks better than that garland) Ugh... I might have to give in and get some NC after all... Such a beautiful pet!

She's beautiful! :) I'm not a huge pink fan- but I actually really like the Xwee's in pink. Great colour choice! :)