Technical Difficulties!

Alice ☮

Hi, I'm trying for the Lever of Doom Avatar. Do you think the glitch will affect my results?

I wouldn't try until the glitches are fixed. It would be a real bummer if you wasted a lot of NP on it only to find out later that it was glitched >_>

I mean, it's probably alright, since it seems like the PHP games are all working fine... Maybe I'm just overly cautious :P

Yay! I'm actually glad to see that I'm not the only one- I was getting seriously worried that my laptop was finally starting to pack it in. Oh well, hopefully they'll have the games and things fixed soon.

I don't know if its just a coincidence but my altador prizes arent working today it just keeps saying the prizes you get when you first complete the plot x

This happens to me every once in a while, maybe 1-2 times a month, so the altador glitchiness has nothing to do with the overall glitchiness. Or maybe everything is glitching at the same time XD

Guys, we now have an official board for discussing these issues, so let's move the discussion there so we don't have multiple topics going on the same subject.

You can find the post HERE.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered. Please continue discussions on the board linked above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.