Technical Difficulties!

Alice ☮

Well, looks like TNT has finally given us some insight into what's been going on with all the latest craziness (KQ, Habi, shops, etc.).

http://www.neopets.c...topic=150423366

Do you guys think they'll manage to give us the "surprise" for today? :O *crosses fingers*

EDIT: Since they closed the boards, I'll post the message from TNT.

3493148.jpg

They also made an announcement in the news today: http://www.neopets.com/nf.phtml

Oh I REALLY hope this is why my habi has locked out! :O I only got to level 50 today and suddenly today in mid-use it locked out, TNT's post mentions habi, so I'll keep my fingers crossed it fixes it self :S

I've read on the KeyQuest board the answer that TNT gave to a ticket someone sumbitted about KQ not working. They said it should be fixed by 5th of March. I hope it will be sooner & that TNT works things out :)

I've read on the KeyQuest board the answer that TNT gave to a ticket someone sumbitted about KQ not working. They said it should be fixed by 5th of March. I hope it will be sooner & that TNT works things out :)

I'm fairly certain the person who wrote that was making it up. Especially since TNT didn't mention a date in their official announcement.

Now my curiosity is peaked. I wonder what surprise they have in store for us today.

Hopefully habi and the other glitches are fixed soon. I miss my habi already :(

Yeah, I was worried when I couldn't log onto Habi this morning. Nice to know it's not just my internet connect. Well, I guess my poor P3 will have to stay out even longer...

Guess I'm not logging on to my Habi today... I'm glad TNT spoke up. They were probably sick of all the tickets they were getting. lol I'm so curious as to what the surprise is!!!

I'm curious too and I think it might have something to do with King Roo. Hopefully only a few more hours left to wait until they release the news.

I was tempted to send in a ticket about my habi but I figured if others are experiencing this glitch then TNT has probably gotten their share of tickets and are already aware of the problem.

Hurry up TNT we want our surprise lol :)

I sent a ticket, before I realised other people were having problems (oops!)

I'm really excited for a plot, I <3 plots SO much, have a feeling I'm going to love the next one even more, now that I have you great people to chat to about it! :party:

I had sent in a ticket about Key Quest asking when they thought it would come back online and this was the response I got:

Hi alice_little!

Ticket has been closed.

Thanks for writing! We are aware that Key Quest is down. We are in the middle of fixing it but it requires a lot of database hammering so it may not be back up right away. Once it's back for you it will be back for everyone, however :)

Charlotte K., The Neopets Team

I'll be thrilled if the surprise is a plot concerning Roo Island. Blumaroos are my favourite pet ^_^

And now the neoboards are down D:

NeoBoards

The NeoBoards are currently down because something a sploded. Our DBA monkeys are looking into it and are hoping to have it fixed shortly. Hoorah for DBA monkeys!

In the meantime, you can play games and stuff. Or um... go outside. :O

I'm worried about Neopets :O

Hopefully it's nothing serious...

TNT made an announcement on their official board (before the boards asploded...) that the glitches had nothing to do with the surprise. So I doubt that everything not working is the beginning of a new plot or whatever their surprise is. The glitches had something to do with anything that invloved a timer...

I'm fairly certain the person who wrote that was making it up. Especially since TNT didn't mention a date in their official announcement.

Actually the person copied the whole ticket and it looked real to me. But who knows :)

Well... I HOPE the surprise comes on the 3rd of March... It certainly shouldn't be cancelled due to lack of interest now...

I'm very very interested!!!

The month of Running gadsgads.gif

• March - Gadgadsbogen - The Mystery Island festival of fruit!
  • Mar 2nd - Uni Day, A holiday honouring Neopia's most vain creatures
  • Mar 3rd - Cancelled due to lack of interest
  • Mar 6th - Gelert Day
  • Mar 14th - Scorchio Day
  • Mar 17th - Illusen Day
  • Mar 22nd - Chomby Carnival (Chomby Day)

The two are unconnected, the surprise and the glitch/timer related db stuff, they said on the notice, but they did definitely say there was a surprise, and that this glitch meant the surprise would be late, but that it wasn't the cause of the problem, just bad timing!

This is the worst neo craziness I think I've ever seen :O LOL

I just saw an advertisement for a King Roo game and something about playing 5x per day, but when I clicked on it nothing came up and I was sent to the games room!....ooooooooh is it a new game!!!!

Edit: I've been trying to refresh on the main page to see if I could get a screenshot... no such luck... :(

Or even a revamp of Roo Island that involves a mini plot.

How on earth is everything down? Did they mess with the code? Is there some giant button that they meepits pushed...? *comic ideas overflow-eth*