Unreleased Lutari Morphing Potions!

hrtbrk

Lutari Island was such a let down... I feel like they just keep rubbing it in by making "Lutari" themed anythings... (or I could be being bitter) :worried:

Still could use the pink one for the avatar :)

Yeah. I wish they'd open it up again though instead of just being able to visit it on a phone make it so anyone can see it like the other neo places. I wasn't aware of the island when I first started playing neopets, though even if I was I didn't have a phone to go to it anyway. So for me it'd be really great to see what Lutari Island was all about.

I also really hate you can't transfer them >_< I have a faerie Lutari on a side from the Lab Ray but I don't use my side very much and it'd be great if I could dress it up with all the NC items I have on my main.

I'm still not clear as to why Lutari's can'y be transfered anyway. why is that? I know they are afraid of Dr.Death I guess but why?

More Lutari Morphing Potions! I'd take the Pink one out of the two, though the Green one is in a nice shade of Green, too.