Randomly Being Logged Out

Sakurabelle

The title pretty much says it all. I know there was a time a while ago when everyone got logged out because of some sort of update. I also know that people have been complaining about the red pteri glitch, where it seems as if neopets is down for maintenance, but simply refreshing fixes everything.

I would like to know if anyone else is being randomly logged out. Sometimes it happens when I am opening a ton of tabs while doing my dailies. Other times it happens when I only have one tab open. I read that people were having a similar issue when their habitarium is open, but this happens to me even when my habitarium isn't open. Does anyone know what is going on?

It happened to me a while ago, back in autumn, I think and I haven't had this issue since. Sorry to see it's happening to you now - maybe the glitch is back! *shudder* It's a scary one, always makes me think my account got hacked!

If you're using safari, that was happening to me too, all the time, and on other non-neopets sites too. Apparently it's a new feature or something to stop identity theft or idk something like that.

I've switched to chrome and although I don't think habi runs quite as well it's doing a nice job and not logging me out. Try switching browsers? :)

If you're using safari, that was happening to me too, all the time, and on other non-neopets sites too. Apparently it's a new feature or something to stop identity theft or idk something like that.

I've switched to chrome and although I don't think habi runs quite as well it's doing a nice job and not logging me out. Try switching browsers? :)

That's a great idea. I'll try using Firefox instead of IE tomorrow. I know everyone always complains about IE, but it's never bothered me before.

Edit: Why did I quote you? Your post is right above mine.... :mellow: My brain is on break.

This!!!! It does it to me on Safari all the time. Sometimes I'll log in, click inventory and be logged out -_- Major pain in the butt.

This!!!! It does it to me on Safari all the time. Sometimes I'll log in, click inventory and be logged out -_- Major pain in the butt.

That's what happens to me, though I use Chrome. It happens only here and there, and it seems to mostly only happen when I've been away from the computer for a bit more extended period of time, but it's always when I'm refreshing/clicking inventory.

I'm using Firefox today and so far I haven't been logged out yet. :D Unfortunately, my habi doesn't seem to run nearly as well on FF. If I don't get logged out all day, I may decide to do all my dailies on FF and then switch back to IE to let my habi run.

Check your browser preferences- sometimes it will randomly clear history/cache's etc. Also- no to IE. I'm sorry :P I was having this issue a bit, but I updated my browser preferences and it's fine now :)