Problem with RSing, please help

Chao

Hi guys.

So here's the story. I decided to try my hand at restocking again last night, and at first I sat in the snow food shop for literally 90 minutes, refreshing about every 7-8 seconds. I saw absolutely nothing new stock in the shop. I wasn't banned because I could see everything that had been there since I came in. Just...nothing new. Then I tried the Spooky Foods store for 30 minutes...same result.

My account is about 8-9 months old. Shouldn't I be able to see anything if it does stock?

Very confused as to how I could let an hour and a half go by without anything at all stocking. Suggestions? :(

Those shops aren't popular enough to have stock rotate through very often. Most of the items that appear in those shops can be found for much cheaper on the shop wiz as they are given out via dailies.

Try a more popular store, in a more popular land, like Neopia :) You'll have better luck!!

Those shops aren't popular enough to have stock rotate through very often. Most of the items that appear in those shops can be found for much cheaper on the shop wiz as they are given out via dailies.

Try a more popular store, in a more popular land, like Neopia :) You'll have better luck!!

Wow, really? It's been years but I remember them stocking about as often as the book store or pharmacy. It was just less items that were profitable. There always used to be at least two or three things worth snapping up though, at the least. Do those stores I mentioned really not stock anything for over an hour at a time?

Thanks for the information, by the way. :)

Years ago, the shops used to stock at fixed intervals. Now it's random. But ya, if things aren't being bought, there's no room for things to restock. So even if one or two good items get restocked, if they restock in tiny quantities, they may be snapped up while you're waiting to refresh.

Hey, if there are 4 full rows of items already in the shop, that means it's full and nothing new is going to restock until there's more room. I find usually those two shops (icy fun snow shop and spooky foods) are almost always full, or, there's 4 rows minus 1-4 items or so.