Red Pteri Argh!!!

Aalnius

anyone know why the red pteri maintenance thing is popping up more then usual it usually doesn't bother me but i'm trying to finish neoquest for the third time now after having left it for ages and i've had the pteri pop up 6 times in ten minutes and its getting really annoying and the site isn't down as if i go on other parts of the site its fine.

This is a normal glitch that unfortunately occurs way too often. Last week when it started happening to me I almost screamed the first time I got that red Pteri, but after a refresh I could breathe easy :) Its annoying but we just have to hang in there and hope they fix it soon.

Try refreshing. I haven't had this problem too much but whenever I seem to encounter a glitch on the site I just refresh the page :)

As others have said above, refreshing is the best (only) cure. -_- I hate when this happens, though - it's always when I'm neomailing someone, and of course it doesn't save what I type.

depending on your browser, try clicking the back button instead of refresh, you text will often be there :)

and pteri turning up when i'm doing NC trading is very panic worthy :P

turning up everywhere -.- go away...

depending on your browser, try clicking the back button instead of refresh, you text will often be there :)

and pteri turning up when i'm doing NC trading is very panic worthy :P

unfortunately the back button doesn't keep my text on this browser, but thanks for the tip. ^^

lol and the NC trading problem is frightening. thank goodness it doesn't happen to me.

I think this topic is cursed because after I responded I seem to keep getting the same red pteri! ;D However I do find just simply going back or refreshing the page helps :)

Wow, this thread has been going on a while - which means I am not alone. Every time I want to play a browser game, I get the red pteri about 40% of the time. It's really annoying and I have no clue what's causing it. Geez, sort yourself out please, Neopets!