Flotsam eye

zarmax

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay I'm sorry but that was hilarious!

Oh. Yes. That missing eye is.... quite disturbing. I guess it is a glitch, I doubt there's any makeup that REMOVES eyes! The only illness I know of is blurry eyes but even then the eyes don't disappear.

Oh wow, your Flotsam scares me. ^^;; I'd definitely try re-customizing it, refresh it entirely, so it's blank, than re-apply the items. Also, try updated your pets description: anything which can reset it's general design.

You could just keep it the way it is. :mario: :nerd:

I suppose it's just the happy poses to the female Flotsams (and a few angry poses of the female ones in the same gender).

If you own a Flotsam, especially a happy or angry Flotsam, submit a bug report. (Click "Submit New Ticket", select "Bug Reports" for Issue Type, and "Customisation" for Bug Topic.) Please be as concise as possible and let TNT know that your Flotsam is missing its eye and it needs to be uploaded.

I believe that this happened to sick Gelerts one time, and TNT managed to fix it. I hope the same happens to the happy and angry female Flotsams around Neopia.

It's happening to other Flotsams too, I noticed. I just seen one as a "voting" option in Custom Pet Spotlight. See?

2.png"Aye, MY EYE!"

If you own a Flotsam, especially a happy or angry Flotsam, submit a bug report. (Click "Submit New Ticket", select "Bug Reports" for Issue Type, and "Customisation" for Bug Topic.) Please be as concise as possible and let TNT know that your Flotsam is missing its eye and it needs to be uploaded.

Pft. Who needs TNT? :P They're too slow. Zarmax, I've fixed the problem for you ...

TUH DUH!

lol.png <-Beautiful job, eh? Good as new.

thanx lilshadow lol XD and neomysterion I guess I'll do what you said

Also neomysterion how do I "replicate the bug" ? Do I need to put in a picture of my flotsam?

also nice draik lilshadow, also is it only effecting angry and happy females?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't multi post please. There's an edit button that will come in handy if you have some things to add to your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Customization graphics glitches like this are actually pretty common, especially for eyes. Glitches like this were a lot more common when Neopets 2.0 first came out, but they still happen.

To explain how this happens: The art for each species is put together in a bunch of separate pieces or layers, called zones. There are biology zones, for the different parts of your pet's body, and wearable zones for the clothing. Sometimes glitches will happen, and some of the pet zones will fail to load. This glitch may be common for the entire species, a specific set of moods for that species, a specific colour, or it might happen to all species. It's not just your pet. :)

This kind of glitch can also happen with any wearables (i.e. - shirts won't load or a specific pair of boots won't load in your pet image). It might look fine when customizing, but after saving, some zones won't show up. Sometimes, removing an item of clothing, then putting it back on it will help, so it's worth a try. Just make sure you save before leaving the customization menu.

As suggested, you can send in a ticket to TNT. It appears as though this glitch is affecting much of the species, so other flotsam owners have probably already sent in tickets. TNT will fix this glitch, but it might take some time, especially since it is a long weekend in the US. Hopefully, TNT will resolve the flotsam eye error soon.

Spritzie- May I just say that your flotsam is BEAUTIFUL? Great customization! I really really like it! Is it maractite? or camo possibly?

And yes- I figure a bug report is the only way. TNT should have it sorted out soon if everyone sends in bug reports :)

I've noticed all the femal flotsam eyes disappeared on sunnyneo :O

Hopefully TNT'll fix it soon? You might consider sending in a ticket. I sent in a ticket about an error on the female zombie bori and they fixed that :D