Petpage HTML help? New filters keep being added...

Lady Lyuba

...which outdates the many petpages aiding in pet lookup coding and the like. How will I know when another filter is added, it messes up my pet's pages when this happens, and how will I work around them? Know any guides/tips around to get past all these limiting filters?

I've been considering making a "dead pet directory" for zombie/ghost/mummy/vampire pets etc. My Acara (obviosuly) would host it - how would I make something like this? I'm very poor with HTML at the moment, especially with all these unmotivating filters.

My guess is that if you started a webpage of any kind, you would also start to pick up more HTML and CSS knowledge. You should bookmark w3school website, because they are really comprehensive and helpful. For filters within Neopets, you can refer to this petpage that is really well done. You will note that filters have not been updated in the past year, so they don't change /that/ often. When they do, it's always a mess but someone smart is always able to figure it OR we massively write tickets to TNT to get them to fix their own mistakes.

If you have little knowledge of all this, then I'd say get a custom or premade layout from someone and work from there. I'd totally want to list my Krawk in a Dead pet directory by the way. ;)

Ohhh, thanks for that, I'll look at those sites, I'm sure they'll be a good help. :)

And totally! Is your Krawk Zombie, Ghost, or some other colour that works well?