Wow

LillytheGrundo

So I hit ten years on Neopets this week. :-) All I did was click on a banner ad ten years ago and tell some friends who also still play. If someone had told me when I first started that I would become totally addicted and play for years and years I would not have believed them. But here I am! lol And better for it I think. Woo!!

Sorry if this doesn't make sense. I have a wicked bad cold and the Dayquil has made me a little loopy.

Thanks!

I would have to say the day I finally had over one million Neopoints was the best. Closely followed by changing my Blumaroo into a Faerie Xweetok just last week or so. :-) I never really had enough time t participate in plots and things.

Hey, I've been sick for a week now, too - this must surely be a conspiracy! :O

Seriously though, I do hope you get well soon. As for me, I'm only up at this hour because my coughing kept me awake. ^^;

Ten years! :D It is pretty crazy, isn't it? I just wish I'd understood plots and stuff earlier than I did - honestly, I didn't get seriously into Neopets until my eighth year or so? So I've missed SO MUCH stuff! Ah, if only one could go back in time...

Only ten days off from exactly ten years, btw. :)

I wish I had been more involved in Neopets back in the day too! Or just threw everything I ever got in my SDB so I could sell in now! lol So many things that I sold back then are worth loads now. I kick myself sometimes...

Boo hiss to being sick and not being able to sleep. That is SO miserable!

Wow 10 years! Wow!

I am nearly 6 years on neopets, I was sitting in my office one day and a colleague said, oh there's this site you will like, he doesn't play much anymore, but here I still am 6 years later!

It's a very addictive game.

Here's to another ten years for you :party:

So I hit ten years on Neopets this week. :-) All I did was click on a banner ad ten years ago and tell some friends who also still play. If someone had told me when I first started that I would become totally addicted and play for years and years I would not have believed them. But here I am! lol And better for it I think. Woo!!

Sorry if this doesn't make sense. I have a wicked bad cold and the Dayquil has made me a little loopy.

WHOOOOO :D

Bring out the champagne (or pepsi for the underaged!), bring out the cake, and let's PARTAYYY

My account is almost 10 years as well (same with Spritzie's as well, though I started a little under a month before she did).

Also, congrats on having a 10 year account! You will be able to do more transfers (6 incoming, and 6 outcoming).

Wooo congrats!! :D I've been playing on and off for 11 years but my current account is only almost 6. I love the 10 year shield, so purdy <3

Haha! Thanks guys! Um, is there seriously no party smiley? :party: That guy will have to do!

Yeah, I'm up again, still haven't slept a wink, and now it's actually early morning here. Night's almost over.

I've decided the best part about Neopets and TDN is talking to people from all over the world. Hope you feel better soon!

Here's to another ten years for you :party:

Another ten years!? I can't even fathom that! lol

Wow. Congratulations! :) That's quite an achievement. I'm about 2 weeks off from the 7 year mark- and I can't believe my account is that old. I was pretty young when I started playing as well, probably had just gotten an email account! My oldest account will be 8 in about 3 months- but I no longer have access. I feel like I had an account prior to that one as well- but I'm not sure. I sympathize with wishing I understood the plots and got into things sooner- there are many avatars and expensive items I can't have now! :(

Congrats! :D I had no idea I'd be here for this long either XD

It really is an addiction, I think... I can't even rationally explain why I love Neopets so much!

Yes. Yes. Yes. It's like...I procrastinate on doing other leisurely activities by playing on Neopets! I just love it so much and I'm not sure why! #addiction

It is indeed and addiction! And when I try to explain it to people they just don't understand. Thankfully TDN exists so we cam all chat about our daily routines and goals. :-)

Wow congratulations! A decade is a really long time and congrats on the new shield! I can't wait until I hit the 10-year mark in 3 months' time myself.

It is indeed and addiction! And when I try to explain it to people they just don't understand. Thankfully TDN exists so we cam all chat about our daily routines and goals. :-)

I agree with the fact that most people don't seem to understand us Neopets addicts. I've heard so many comments along the lines of "Oh that's so childish!" that I don't really tell anyone that I play Neopets anymore, unless they are my close friends.