Reward for visiting the faeries everyday during the event

SuperAttackPea

Likely some kind of wearable. Maybe a stamp. Some kind of funky faerie-themed even stamp would be fun. But I'm thinking probably a wearable. We only have a few days left to wait :)

Wouldn't everyone just go for a Faerie Fountain Quest, then? I'm not saying I wouldn't like that, but they're supposed to be super rare.

Not really -- I know some people on the Neocash boards would like one of Delina's quests, and I imagine that BD-ers would like a quest from a faerie that gives out whichever stats they're in need of. Personally, I'd opt for one from the Space Faerie. :P

I think the bonus prize will be a wearable, just like for most events. A background would be great!

I'm wishing: Avatar

I'm betting: Wearable (background or maybe wings)

I'd love: Quest of choosing. Don't know who I'd choose though! Probably FFQ for the avvie. Or space faerie for the same reason.

I don't think you can get the avvie from the space faerie quest!!

But I agree, its most likely going to be a wearable.

I don't think you can get the avvie from the space faerie quest!!

But I agree, its most likely going to be a wearable.

Hehee not for the Buzz avatar, for the space faerie avatar :) I think you get her as a battledome opponent if you get one of her quests?

just realized a piece of secret lab map would be epic

Oh my god piece #1 would be awesome. It would definitely help with inflation too :)

I'm hoping for an avvie and a sidebar. And hopefully something I can quicksell.

A site theme would be cool but I think the Neoboards will be flooded by people missing the first day or one of the days due to the busy schedule etc

I personally would like it though if I didn't miss any of the days (I hope)

I didn't get then :( I was sure I visited every day, but I guess I must have missed one in their somewhere. Oh well, I don't need another set of wings anyway, I already have pleanty!

I was hoping to get a paintbrush or background

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Double posting is not allowed, just edit your post if you have something that you'd like to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I didn't get then :( I was sure I visited every day, but I guess I must have missed one in their somewhere. Oh well, I don't need another set of wings anyway, I already have pleanty!

Me, too! :( I don't know why, and I have no wing. :( :( :( I was really hoping for it... I visited everyday! :'<

I will probably never use these. I've decided I'm just going to keep them in my SDB until the price inflates in another couple of years...they are already worth a decent amount :) I'm not a huge customization fan :3