Temporarily Offline Glitch

Lady Lyuba

Do you keep getting that at every turn? I know I do! I hope TNT does something about this soon! This is a glitch that is nothing new, it has had a long history of being a false alarm since pre 2.0!

i've had it since the last scheduled downtime we had, i'm getting it alot on the neoboards, but it also turns up when i'm replying to my neomail or doing inventory stuff.

initially i was worried about losing stuff if it was glitchy, but now.. i've just started doing my normal things :P can't wait for it to be fixed.

Ugh you guys seem to be getting it way more than me. I think I've only seen it once or twice. One late at night (12PM~ish NST) and once a little earlier- I don't think it was daytime though.

I missed an entire night of Habi the first time though because I thought it was real and I didn't even try refreshing. D'oh!

Yeah, the first time it happened recently to me I thought it was actually down like when I used to play and it would say that, so I just left. Then, for whatever reason, the next time I just clicked back and realised it was a false alarm so now that's what I tend to do. Bit annoying but I guess I'll go for false alarms over it really stopping me from doing things any day of the week.

I'm having the same glitch. It seems to occur the most during a game of solitaire for. I's been going on for about three days now I would say. Rather annoying but at least after a refresh everythings ok. This happened a while ago too, unfortunately we just have to wait it out.