If I'm no good at games, whats the best way to make Np?

sugagem01

I am absolutly rubbish at games haha. Plus i dont really hav the time to play them for long, i have a 3yr old who demands attention lol. What is the best way to make nps? ive tried stocks i bought some a few months back and they have just gone lower and lower, i believe they are now less than half of what i paid for them. Really not having much luck x

I'd like to throw in a tip for you that has helped me get to a good amount of NP.

Do you ever go to the Second-Hand Shoppe? I've been able to find some Fire Faerie Quest items, and I've been able to sell them for great profit. Since the Daily Faerie Quest thing is still around, now's a great time to sell items that people require for their quests.

Items that you need to keep your eyes peeled for (and click swiftly when you see them, too):

Non-expensive items:

Bow Tie

Jewelled Collar

Black Jewelled Collar

Pumpkin Lid Hat

Brown Winter Scarf

More expensive items (due to inflation/high demand):

Wellington Boots

Usukicon Y9 Attendee Badge

Tiny Umbrella

Janitor Bucket

Woollen Cap

Woollen Scarf

Hardy Blue Trousers

Torn White Gym Socks

Torn Pink Gym Socks

Torn Rainbow Gym Socks

Torn Fire Gym Socks

Flower Purse

Tin Foil Hat

Yew Wand

Embers Boots

Keep your eyes peeled for all of the listed items, the Second-Hand Shoppe can be pretty good for restocking wearable clothing items for another person's Fire Faerie Quest. Just don't click on any Piles of Dung, Mossy Rocks, or other useless junk, and good luck!

My preferred (and only) way of making NP? The Stock Market. For 15k a day, in the long run, you can make 15k, 30k, ever more, by just clicking a few buttons. Sure, it takes a few weeks-months for the NP to come, but it is the easiest method (1 minute a day), and the reward is 15k, or more, what some guides say you can make in about twenty minutes. For example. just now, I made 122000NP (minus 2 15ks), for a total of 92k (!), just by clicking and checking the Stock Market Daily.

Even though you're not good at games, and don't have a lot of time, there's a few games that are quick, easy NP that require mostly clicking.

I recommend always checking out the sponsor games, as those are usually easy with a good NP ratio. Also, play games like Fashion Fever (In just a few clicks, less than 30 seconds, that's 900 NP a day) Catch the Petpet, same thing. Mostly clicking, and it's nearly 1500 NP a day.

I have also been making a huge profit from stuff I've grabbed from the Second Hand Shoppe as well as my Habitarium. I'm not very good at games either and haven't needed to play any for months now. Good Luck!

I am absolutly rubbish at games haha. Plus i dont really hav the time to play them for long, i have a 3yr old who demands attention lol. What is the best way to make nps? ive tried stocks i bought some a few months back and they have just gone lower and lower, i believe they are now less than half of what i paid for them. Really not having much luck x

I too have small child, so therefore don't play games that much, stocks, as the others have said, are definitely a brilliant way of making money, it's just a case of playing the long game, every day you can afford them, buy them, and don't sell them till they are at least 30, once you get better off neo wise, don't sell them until they're at 60.

Meanwhile, make sure you collect your bank interest every day, and if you have the super shop wiz try doing searches for codestones or dubloons, if you see one cheap, buy it and sell it at the proper price, I've made quite a bit doing that :)

Good luck! :)

Even though you're not good at games, and don't have a lot of time, there's a few games that are quick, easy NP that require mostly clicking.

I recommend always checking out the sponsor games, as those are usually easy with a good NP ratio. Also, play games like Fashion Fever (In just a few clicks, less than 30 seconds, that's 900 NP a day) Catch the Petpet, same thing. Mostly clicking, and it's nearly 1500 NP a day.

^You forgot to throw in Smug Bug Smite (1,500+ NP a day if you have great, swift reflexes) and Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol (1,800+ NP a day after three score sends if you have great, swift reflexes), which are also games that require just clicking.

Don't forget Advervideo, which can differ from 500 NP minimum to 4,000 NP maximum after spinning the wheel 5 times.

Don't forget that most sponsor/ad games have an NP ratio of 1.00 (some may have a different ratio), some of them are also pretty easy to score a good 3K a day for playing it as well.

Turn on Habi, and leave it on, and go about your things!

You don't have to be there to see it run, and there are several guides explaining how it works. :)

KQ is too time consuming, I find.

Stocks... you'll have to wait it out - at current, I have about 800,000 + in stocks, waiting for it to rise! :D

Until I spun it this morning, I forgot, but definitely spin the Wheel of Mediocrity as often as you can. It's every 40 minutes and only costs 100 NP, but I generally get a large return. I've had days where I've spun it 6-8 times, and didn't get a single thing other than 1, 2, and 4k from it. So that's a quick, generally easy profit. There will be times where you won't get much profit, or you'll lose the NP you put in, but it's only 100NP.

Just this morning, I've spun it twice, and first time, I got 500 NP, and I just now got 2000 NP.