Stock market glitch help

superboybot

I just sold 1000 shares at 17K NP each and I don't think I got any NP. I'm freaking out, is there anything I can do?

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu203/superboybot/Untitled.png

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu203/superboybot/Untitled1.png

These links are a picture of the transaction and the screen immediately following it. I did wait a few minutes and refreshed multiple times.

I did. I'll try logging off and on again.

Sadly it didn't work. It's pretty depressing for me since I'm not too rich (only 151K in the bank) and at 8 and a half years, I'm the poorest person I've ever heard of with such an old account. No matter, I'll just keep working at it. :rambo:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No double posting. "Edit" if you'd like to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Can this post really be considered double posting? It was different from my last post, isn't my second post in a row without someone else spacing it out, and was responding to the advice of the person above me. It was more than seven words, and it wasn't irrelevant because I stated that the advise I received didn't work. I even made an effort to avoid posting twice by waiting to post until I verified it didn't work. While you could say I was trying to bump the post, I was. I just lost 15,000 NP, and I hope people see this so I have the highest chance to get help. I hope you, Neomysterion, read this to see that I don't believe this post should be considered double posting.

Neomysterion: First off, double posting is two posts that are right next to each other. If you are the last poster of the thread, and you post when no one else has posted after your last post, that is simply double posting simply to get your thread bumped to the top. Just remember that TDNForums is not the Neoboards, where people are allowed to double post to get their voice heard.

Also, double posting is considered spam according to the forum rules.

I've been thinking about this for a while, and I've ruled out a random event, since I have a screenshot of the page right after the transaction, and there was nothing (besides, what kind of random event takes exactly 15K NP? Is there one?) I got the results of my ticket back, and all post the important(?) bits below for reference. Has anyone else hit an issue like this before?

Since your ticket has been all handy-dandy categorized we are able to distribute and prioritize the issue you have reported. Unfortunately we will not be able to give you an exact date of when this problem may be fixed (since any time frame is subject to change) but we are aware of it and appreciate your report!

Unfortunately if you lost Neopoints or Neopoint items as a result of this issue it is unlikely that we will be able to replace them :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No double posting, especially if you are trying to bump a thread. "Edit" if you'd like to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Edited by Neomystérieux de l'amour
Mod reply/explanation