I can't "like" anything, must I hate the world?

lilshadowdweller

So I've been seeing A LOT of people who "like" posts. It'll list the person liking it and ect. Anywho, I really want to like posts. When I first attempted after seeing that it was possible - I couldn't. A small window came up stating this:

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

But...but....I haven't made any positive votes for today! Or any other day.

Is there something which I'm missing? Can only staff/moderators vote this?

Thank you for addressing this.

I really want to "like" things!

Do note that it's only staff members that can like posts at the moment, and we (the staff) are still testing this feature.

We didn't set it up yet since we were afraid that some members would abuse the feature by liking their own posts and any old post in general.

Also, I'm not the one who controls the "like" feature. Ian and/or Anime are more likely to have a better explanation for this.

LOL XD

You got me kinda worried there, I thought you were getting depressed or something. I was wondering what it was in the TDN questions though. :P

Good luck with your likings, I wish I could help you. :)

LOL XD

You got me kinda worried there, I thought you were getting depressed or something. I was wondering what it was in the TDN questions though. :P

Good luck with your likings, I wish I could help you. :)

hahahaha, same with the depressed thing! xD

Yea, I've never really tried it, so I don't feel I'm missing out on much - in the meanwhile, though, we can just reply to the thing we wanted to like, and all will be fancyyyyy

OK. Thanks. I was noticing that most of the "likes" were done by staff members, but I wanted to be sure!

And I'm sorry for worrying you guys. I just wanted to make a unique title. >__<' I'm very happy! ^_^

I guess a staff member can close this topic whenever. Can't wait if/when this function becomes available.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.