When is the next plot?

superboybot

I understand that big plots are very rare and spaced out, but it seems to me that TNT should start a new one soon. The Altador plot is still open, and we have the Altador cups and everything, but it's been a number of years (I forget the specifics) since any big event like that and I'm hoping a new one comes out soon. Any thoughts?

Haha, is it sad that the event I think of when people start talking about events is Meridell vs. Darigan?

I think that says a lot about how long I've been playing this game. d:

I guess there was Maraqua, too, but that paled in comparison. Altador... eh. And I've been too inactive to know any of the more recent ones. I seem to recall seeing avatars regarding a Negg Festival and Faerie's Ruin plot...? Oh, and I guess the Krawk Island bit was a mini-mini-plot.

Really? I could have sworn that was over two years ago. I don't have a very good memory of these things. Sadly I didn't participate in that one but I do hope the next one has to do with the battledome more instead of puzzles. It makes a lot of sense that the next plot would involve the revealing of Lutari Island, but hasn't it been on the world map for several years? (Again, my memory could just be wrong) If TNT were going to do something with that wouldn't they have done it already?

i actually suspect its a continuation of the krawk island miniplot

coming soon lists:

A Mysterious Voyage Continues

toy_pirate_revengeship.gif

Type: Site Content

and i don't know if its always been that way but the krawk island map, that bit that says keep out there appears to be ships on that island.. (edit: always been that way hahaha including that weird red green pixel)

then again we have been mislead on that page when they have decided not to go ahead with projects etc.

• 4 months later...

You have a good point. There's still that island on the top left side of the island saying "Keep off" or something like that. But for all we know it could be something completely different like introducing a new area, not very likely though :(.

But there's also a part on Kreludor we aren't allowed to enter which was a leftover from an old plot and there never had been another plot around it.

Actually I want the rumours to be true and want to see anther Darigan - Meridell war.

I just want any plot, as long as it's a big one (not like the Krawk Island mini-mini-one)

I wasn't active when the war was, but I read parts of the comics and it sounds awesome! So that one would be cool. I just hope they will start one soon....

They need another Darigan vs Meridell war. Cause I'm pretty sure Darigan and Meridell have some unfinished business to take care off. And, plus, Darigan needs a new makeover, they have so few things to explore in DC. And I would also want to wonder what to do with LI. There HAS to be a reason why you can't explore that land, I mean why won't just TNT delete it if there's nothing special about it :P

Nobody knows. But there are a few possibilities.

1. TNT has hinted in a recent Editorial that Tyrannia might be the next land to get a makeover. This doesn't necessarily mean we'll get a Tyrannia plot, but the possibility is on the table.

2. With Meridell's 10th anniversary coming up, a lot of people are thinking we'll get another Meridell-Darigan conflict.

3. That storm has been hovering over Lutari Island for a long time, maybe TNT will do something with that?

Also, I recall TNT hinting at Hanso appearing in another plot and that we'd learn more about him, including what world he's from.

With Meridell's 10th anniversary coming up, a lot of people are thinking we'll get another Meridell-Darigan conflict.

^^^^^ Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Something HAS to happen in MD's 10th anniversary, really hope it's another plot!