Hello there.

lovsett_

Hey everyone!

Call me Ana, or if you forget, lovsett is fine, too. My Neopets name is the same as it is on here. lovsett_, I'm a huge Sweeney Todd/Mrs. Lovett fan, but that's a different subject. I've been playing Neopets off and on for many years, but never really got to commit. I started playing again sometime last month, and I am unfortunately addicted. I got my boyfriend to start playing again.

I'm trying to get as many avatars as I can as well as a desert paint brush to paint my Aisha. I've always wanted one. I'm just trying to build my account, it seems like forever, but I know I'll get there. (:

Welcome to the forums, Ana. A lot of cool people to chat with around here, without the ridiculous social confines of Neopets. Politics is cool. *isn't struck by lightning* :P

Hope you enjoy your stay here. There should still be a lot of easy avatars to get which is good. You should figure out which ones you still need and attack them.

Welcome Ana/Lovsett! My name's Neomysterion (it's not my real name), and I'm a Neopets player for nearly 10 years. I'm also a big fan for vintage NES/Game Boy/Super NES games, Kirby, Pokemon, Icepets, Red Green, various anime, and lots more stuff.

Any questions? Ask me or any other staffer, and we'll be glad to help! C:

Thanks guys! I'm trying to get the newest avatar. I think it's ugly, but I want it anyway. Hopefully I can get it before we go to the movies to see Star Wars. *isanerd*

And I'm definitely looking forward to not being struck by lightning here, haha. Of course I'm not gonna take advantage of it, though. Don't worry. :)

Oh, and Ana isn't my real name, either. It's my middle name. Just thought I'd mention that for some reason.

Thanks again, you guys are really nice.

Edited by lovsett_

Welcome to the forums Ana :) You can call me Trig. I'm also going to try and get that new avatar at some point today, and I also got my boyfriend back into playing neo. Heh :3 Anyways. Enjoy it here!