Yello there, daily Neopians!

Sazandodile

Hey there, I'm Sazandodile! While I am a newcomer of the TDN forums, I'm no stranger to Neopets, as I started when Neopets was first released online! However, that old account, as well as countless ones after said old account, was abandoned. I rejoined Neopets in June of 2010 out of nostalgia fueled curiosity and I have been hooked ever since!

Of course, when I rejoined Neopets in 2010, I used TDN as a guide for the dailies, but only recently (about a month or so ago) made a TDN account and just now made a forums account. I'm quite sure I'll enjoy myself! <3

Hey, glad you made it to TDN. I'm Neomysterion, a forum mod who's as busy as a bee at this time with the daily Faerie Quests thing.

If you need any help, let me or another staffer know, and we'll be glad to help!

Nice to meet you :) I'm Trig (or RayRay...chose whichever...I think I might just start introducing myself as Trig). Enjoy the forum!

Hey Sazandodile (did I get that right!?) I'm Saxen :) Nice to meet you! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself as well, everyone's lovely here. Welcome! :D