Has anyone ever guessed the Marrow's weight correctly?

msmanic

Marrow Guess  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever won Marrow Guess?

• No
    • Yes!
    • Once and never since
    • What is that?
    • More than once!

Is it just me? I have never won it and am willing to give up my first born just to win once! (I actually have no children, so lets consider my first born, a neopet) If you have won, what was it like and how long did it take you?

And here's something extra!

eqpmyx.jpg

(me in highschool, I'm on the right. oh to be young again)

:competitive: So I've been struggling every morning, for a few seconds a day.... for nothing?! I would have won a cruddy prize?! This is eye opening. I wasted a topic space. Thank you all for the feedback!

Do they know this? They being=TNT?? I'm sure they aren't too concerned with that from what I've seen in their replies to Neopians in the Neopian Times Editorial. A lot of people seem to ask for certain things to be updated, changed or just completely wiped clean from Neopets (as if that complaint will bring TNT to their site-updating/changing/wiping, knees) in the editorial. Typically, it looks as if everyone gets the same answer..."We realize this but we are currently doing this or that but we will get around to it" or "We realize this but we are giving you guys new awesome paint brushes and items every day so who cares?" (these are not quotes at all hah). But yeah so basically I think the Marrow Guess is some semi-forgotten, mean way to get me to waste my time with hoping and dreaming of knowing how much a figmental melon ways. Where was I going with this??? Oh yeah, are there any other extremely pointless dailies that I may be participating in...uh..daily?

• 1 month later...

I've never one either- but according to this it's not really worth it? I just type in some random number everday, heh.

I randomly guessed it once. I think my answer was 567 actually XD Was right when I came back to Neo so I was pretty chuffed. Got something worth 6K which was helpful at the time :P