Faerie Quest Event

xSummer

You visit the page every day and get a prize, and you also get a random faerie quest. If you're lucky enough, you'll get a Fountain Faerie one. It's completely random which faerie gives you a quest, though, so good luck! :)

I found out about it on facebook XD

Last time, I remember someone got TWO fountain faerie quests during the event. I've been on neopets longer than the Fountain Faerie has been, and I did every single quest during that event..nope. No fountain faerie quests.

Then again, I don't know what I'd do with one if I had one.

This is getting a bit off topic and becoming more of a discussion board. If you would like to discuss the event, please visit the News post.

Summer, to answer your question, you don't have to do any quests to receive the prize, just visit the page daily.

From the FAQ:

Do I have to complete a quest in order to receive a prize?

You receive a gift each day just by visiting the page. No questing needed! That's how nice the Faerie Queen is. ;) However, the faeries will also reward you for completing their quests, so you might consider helping out.

Is there a prize for visiting the Faerie Quest Headquarters every day?

Yes, if you visit the Quest Headquarters every day, regardless of whether or not you complete any quests, Queen Fyora will grant you a special gift at the end of the event.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.