*dies*

Jacky

Oh my goodness, now that's a string of good luck I've been seeing with many TDN members these days. First xSummer, then The Meepit Commando, and now you!

Other than that, congratulations on the avatar lends, and I'll wish you luck on all of your further endeavours.

Congrats! I'm jealous. I swear so many people I know now have BGC/MSPP/SuAP ><! It seems like everyone but me D=. I don't think I'll be able to get lent for long time. My acc needs tons of work xD

And I'm glad I could contribute to making your neo-year as great as it has been so far!

Aww that's great!! I love seeing nice people get some good luck :D Congrats hun!

Thank you everybody! I'm still having a hard time believing it. :D

yay!! lots of mspp lenders these days, the most i've ever seen for maybe the past few years. big congrats to all the people getting lent ^_^

You know what, I'm starting to think it might be just one lender who is mass lending.

that's great :) :) really happy for you :thumbsup: I have to hit the neoboards again .... :)

Thank you hun! Also, try going to boards where people say they got lent! That's what happened to me; I was congratulating someone on thei yay-board, and said that I didn't have it yet and wanted it, but that I wasn;'t working on it now because I was enjoying the BGC that I just got lent for. Next thing you know the lender threw his MSPP at me without even letting me know before he did it. 0_o

I do have to say it was on the charter. But it still might happen on the normal boards. :D

Congrats! I just got lent BGC a week or so ago as well. :D MSP is next on my list. Now I'll definitely have to start trying for it.

Congrats! I'm jealous. I swear so many people I know now have BGC/MSPP/SuAP ><!-- It seems like everyone but me D=. I don't think I'll be able to get lent for long time. My acc needs tons of work xD And I'm glad I could contribute to making your neo-year as great as it has been so far!

You never know! I didn't expect it at all. So just stay positive and keep trying! You will get it some day :D</code-->

Congrats! I really want to get lent MSPP but I haven't had luck yet. I would also love to be lent BGC and SuAP but the amount of collateral I have is pretty shameful at the moment :P

It's not just about collat. I got lent BGC with 800k and a 200k item. And MSPP was totally free. I think that your account tells them much more than the ammount of collat you have. I have over 280 avvies, 4 fully customised pets, a draik, a MSPP, I worked on my characteers and I have a customised lookup. They can see I put work in it so they know I am not going to risk my account. The fact that I have had premium for over 6 years probably also adds to that fact.

Just make your account believable. That will help you a lot!