Neo refreshing itself?

SuperAttackPea

What browser are you using?

This used to happen to me on Google Chrome, Firefox and IE. First of all, please scrap IE immediately xD Second - do you have any add-ons installed? I found that having NoScript + Adblock solved this for me. I think it's Neopets refreshing their ads or something and the add-ons had disabled it.

its the ads for me, when i go back through my browser history its a whole bunch of stuff i know i didn't click.

i use IE, chrome, firefox and safari interchangeably, the same problem with them all. sometimes it doesn't happen when i click and hold the button (to see the last 5-8 pages last visited) but sometimes it does, a pain when having to change something in shop wiz criteria.

This actually happens to me on a few different websites for whatever reason. I use Firefox though and it seems to be okay most of the time. But yes, scrap IE!

Okay, here are a few add-ons that should prevent this from happening:

Chrome - AdBlock (I can't directly link to it, but select Ad Block Plus (Beta), and I also use AdBlock + Element Hiding Helper).

- NotScript (NotScripts for Chrome OS) - this prevents scripts being executed from a third party, and you can easily configure which sites you will allow access to. This will block Neopets flash games and a lot of other things, so just click on the pyramid to allow access to different sites you use frequently. This is the best add-on to have to prevent malicious scripts (i.e. cookie grabbers) from being able to do you any harm.

FireFox - they're the same name as the extensions for Chrome: AdBlock and NoScript

If you're using any other browsers, sorry I can't help much with that. :) Especially IE. Please, just stop using it.

I have this problem as well, with Google Chrome. I thought it was just because I haven't updated in a while (I have four windows open with at least ten tabs each, and I don't feel like bookmarking), but I'll have to try NoScript! I already have AdBlock, but it doesn't always work on Neopets - or, when it does, a lot of the time it takes a minute for the ads to be hidden.

I have this problem as well, with Google Chrome. I thought it was just because I haven't updated in a while (I have four windows open with at least ten tabs each, and I don't feel like bookmarking), but I'll have to try NoScript! I already have AdBlock, but it doesn't always work on Neopets - or, when it does, a lot of the time it takes a minute for the ads to be hidden.

The older version of AdBlock for Chrome didn't stop ads from loading, but hid them after they loaded. The newer version stops them from loading in the first place. Check to see if you have the latest Adblock version installed.