It's Jhudora Day!

hrtbrk

I did a quest one year and it didn't give me the avatar for some reason and then I think I forgot. This year I've got it! At last!

congrats! i'm going to try again later tonight and see if i'm able to get it

Well hot. 260K just so I can get the avvie. Failed that quest. Sure hope it's every twelve hours so I can do a small quest tonight!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Gah! I'm saving for a Faerie Xweetok Morphing Potion so no Avie for me this year. All well. Kudos to everyone who got it!!

Love the wig though! Maybe when I release myself from this spending freeze I'll see if I can find one.

and my poem got published :D

Congrats on being published! :-)

Aw man, I JUST managed to do the Quest in time! I wasn't at home and tried to do the Quest on my Blackberry the best I could, only to find the bank won't load D8 I thought I was going to lose both the Quest and my chance for the avatar until I remembered I'd bought some things for Half Price Day, and thankfully my Shop Till DID load XD PHEW!

Gahh!!! Once again, even like some of you, I reminded myself to do this but then forgot T_T I have missed this twice now since wanting to get it for the first time.