HTS Trading Post Woes :(

BrittanyAnn

So anyone have any idea why I have been trying to trade my fungree for months at TP price, and willing to haggle, and no one even offers? I guess no one really wants this petpet? My thought is that the market is saturated with too many petpets that are cheap. And even if you were gonna spend a decent amount on a petpet, you'd probably get on that would get you an avvie. Thoughts? :(

You probably just need to find the right offer :) I've bought expensive petpets in the past and I plan to in the future. Some people just prefer to spend their np on other things, so a cheaper petpet would be more preferable.

Someone will buy your Fungree, I'm sure. He's cute ^_^

Aww bless! :P

Have you tried relisting a few times so your trade appears in the newest 10?

just keep relisting it every now and then don't spam it though its annoying and unfair to other people, i wouldn't spend alot on a petpet but thats just me don't worry it'll get sold eventually i have two hts small items 50-100k in my shop which havn't sold yet but im sure they will just gotta have faith

There are several in the trading post at a lower asking price..You may have to wait for them to go before you get an offer on yours...(On a different note.)....Maybe it is just me but I am annoyed when there is no asking price or trade listed for items as I am not sure how much to offer without offending the owner.

It's a waiting game, unfortunately :( Try re-listing it every few days, and probably lower your price a bit. If you really need the NP, maybe find a reseller to buy it off you, or post in the Trading Post boards. Otherwise there's not much to do except wait for a buyer to come along.

Repost it, post it in the trading post, and advertise on the board we have designated for that here! I personally will buy expensive petpets, but I'm saving up for the adam avvie at the moment, so it's not happening, but don't worry, someone will get it!

*hug* HTS items are.. frustrating. it took me about 6 months to find a buyer for my myncibean punch, and its a gourmet and kadoatie food. (it it was only 200k)

it will depend on how much you are willing to negotiate, someone keeps re-listing kadoaties for 7 million but i've seen them go for 4 million, don't think they have sold any in the last year.

There are several in the trading post at a lower asking price..You may have to wait for them to go before you get an offer on yours...(On a different note.)....Maybe it is just me but I am annoyed when there is no asking price or trade listed for items as I am not sure how much to offer without offending the owner.

I can't put in a wishlist. You can't if your under the age of 13.