Emily

I stumbled across this method of getting Gourmet Club Bowls to load without the playback error. So far, I and others have only used it in the Chrome browser. If you attempt it with another browser and it works, please let everyone know!

Step 1: Load Hannah and the Pirate Caves. Click to play and let the game load.

Step 2: WHILE HatPC is still open, bring up the Gourmet Club Bowls. Remember to keep the Hannah game up while you're doing this.

Step 3: Click to play GCB. (Hannah is still open)

Here's where you have to play around with it a bit. I've had Club Bowls load the first time using this method. Other times, the error message pops up. If it does, click ok then reload the GCB pop-up play screen. RELOAD. DO NOT EXIT AND CLICK TO PLAY AGAIN. Repeat until the game loads. The most tries it took me was 4 the first time. Other times, it has worked the first try, or second try, but it can also take a few more tries. I'd say give it 10 tries, a few more if you're patient enough. From the people who have tried it in Chrome, we have been able to access the game. (Remember to have your shockwave player up to date as well).

Once the GCB game has loaded, you can then close Hannah, but will have to re-open her if you wish to re-load the GCB play screen. I haven't tested it with other shockwave games, only Hannah and only in Chrome. If you find other combinations or browsers that work, please reply and let people know.

Boo Hoo It didn't work for me Hannah and the Pirate Caves wouldn't load for me.The same message came up as the Gourmet Club Bowls does...I will try and load or upgrade my shockwave player. I am using Chrome

Hannah and The Pirate Caves loaded fine for me on Chrome but I kept on getting the shockwave error :( Tried the same thing in IE but with the same results and it wont load at all on FF. Not giving up though - I WILL HAVE THIS AVATAR :grrr:

Whoo, this is awesome, I got it open!

Thanks, Emily! :)

Sweetdang what OS are you using? (:

I'm using 7 as well. Maybe there's something to that. Additionally, I played again yesterday to update our guide. I think I had to reload 7 or 8 times to get it to play, so do't be discouraged if it takes a few tries.