Habitarium

Sweetdang

Well, we have one for Key Quest, so I figured, why not one for Habitarium, too?

I mean, we have all these little threads about being locked out, and stuff rejoicing, and it's been more, recently. At least, within the last few days. :P I find people (meaning me) start drifting and just talking about ALL things Habi after a while. So... here's a thread where you can post stuff about Habi! Complain about annoying confused soldiers, worry about how you have no eggs, wonder about when you;ll ever hit 50, share your woes, sorrows, joyfulness and delight with others! :)

(Please let this work or it'll be such a loser thread)

To start things out: When do you think you'll hit 50, and if you already have, how long did it take you?

I'm staring at despair at my L29 bar. It seems so long!!! D: D: D: The blue bar is inching so slowly... :/ I leave the com on overnight, or anything like that, either. Sigh... I manage about 2 hours per day. :/ This is gonna take a loooong time. :(

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took me about 3 weeks to get to level 50 and I only left it overnight a couple of times. I suggest having mostly workers and ike 1-4 each of solders and nesters.I feel like habitarium was the best decision I ever made. I'm making like 50k every day without doing much work as opposed to making 15k a day playing loads of games. Getting to level 50 is worth it.

I always went for more workers. Most people either do lots of workers/lots of nesters for XP.

I went to collect some gems today, and then noticed that they weren't going into my NP on hand. Then, I refreshed my Habi and got the Loading Screen of Death. I'm locked out now. :(

I'm going to try the merge method soon.

EDIT #2: Should I do the merge with someone else or with my side account? I'm kind of nervous about using my side...

So I just read "loading screen of death" and I think that means that I'm on that at the moment. I'm at level 39 though. It's taken about a month to get there, and I leave it on most of the time, but I do find it makes great money. Yay. Now to try and un-lock myself >_>

>_< I'm glad people have posted regarding this problem. I hadn't known about it and have basically placed a lot of decor around my habi. My computer even TURNED OFF last night for no reason, so I was worried maybe it would lock me out. Thankfully, I was able to get on no problems. I also had that floating glitchy egg in the corner -- but nothing happened. I'm at level 37 I think, and it's gotten much slower!. Habitarium is difficult for me because I have to play on my only computer, my laptop, and it doesn't handle the flash too well. I really wish TNT would take this into consideration and give us the "lower quality" option like they do for the other flash games. I don't care if it looks worse as long as I can play it! It takes me a long time to move my pets around and it's so tiring waiting! ^^;;

I'm on level 41 and I think it has taken me two monhs to get there. I can't leave mine running because it totally frys my lap top. I'm terrified of being locked out!

I just got back to level 50 today! Got gem-lockouted from a Firefox crash a few weeks ago and I've had my compy on 24/7 to build it back up quickly.

So I just read "loading screen of death" and I think that means that I'm on that at the moment. I'm at level 39 though. It's taken about a month to get there, and I leave it on most of the time, but I do find it makes great money. Yay. Now to try and un-lock myself >_>

What are your symptoms? Lockouts generally only happen at level 50, I've found. The loading screen of death is usually where that little rotating circle animation just plays and plays and the Habi never loads.

I'd die if I got locked out just now when I'm just building up all over again.

Now I think I should actually start playing this again to get to level 50.

Do you get a lot more XP from having more workers? My supplies are all full so I didn't think they were that important

It depends. If you're leaving it running, then more workers give you a larger amount of XP. Yes, it's true. If, however, you can't, or you only can do so for about an hour, or just check in ever hour of so, then eggs are teh way to go. It depends on how often you can get to it.

I think it's mostly my laptops issue as to why I keep getting locked out spontaneously, but so far I've managed to fix it. I think the issue is leaving my computer running so much is frying everything. I'll have to stop doing that :3

My P3s suddenly all died... all but 6! Meh!!! D: What is this.... it's not been a week yet! :<

Yeah, I just had this happen to me. I had some weird giant eggs appear on my screen and everything but my nesters who were nesting die Freaking me out

The giant eggs glitch? Again???

I really wish I could gift eggs... I see so many people on the boards who had mass deaths. All that happened to me was a loss of stats only 2 hours after their last resting. I rested them and was fine in a few minutes.

I'm really lucky with glitches. It's kind of weird, but I'm not complaining.

Guys, I think I just suffered my first big glitch.

OK, so it started like this: I heard a very weird sound, and the Kougra guy told me that one of my P3S had become VERY injured. AS SOON as I placed that P3 into the hospital, ALL of my P3s which had been sleeping turned into blue diamonds at once! xD And I hardly have eggs saved up, thankfully I have all nesters...but gah!!!

Guys, I think I just suffered my first big glitch.

OK, so it started like this: I heard a very weird sound, and the Kougra guy told me that one of my P3S had become VERY injured. AS SOON as I placed that P3 into the hospital, ALL of my P3s which had been sleeping turned into blue diamonds at once! xD And I hardly have eggs saved up, thankfully I have all nesters...but gah!!!

It's been a massive glitch day for everyone. It happened to me, too; my last post in this thread was from a few hours ago.

It's the freakiest one I've ever been through...

all my p3s will die on the same time (relatively)

and my p3 distribution is 3 nesters (1 larnikin, pinchit, mootix), 5 soldiers (any random species), 8 mootixs (mud), 18 pinchits (rock), and 12 larnikins (wood)

when all my p3s die, i will check how many eggs do i have for each species/role.

before i hatch all the workers i will make sure there will be only 1 or 2 nester eggs left, and 3 soldier eggs left.

there are 2-3 pages of soldiers and nesters per species/role

and once in every week i need to drag all extra eggs to the habi and delete it one by one

its haaaard

all my p3s will die on the same time (relatively) and my p3 distribution is 3 nesters (1 larnikin, pinchit, mootix), 5 soldiers (any random species), 8 mootixs (mud), 18 pinchits (rock), and 12 larnikins (wood) when all my p3s die, i will check how many eggs do i have for each species/role. before i hatch all the workers i will make sure there will be only 1 or 2 nester eggs left, and 3 soldier eggs left. there are 2-3 pages of soldiers and nesters per species/role and once in every week i need to drag all extra eggs to the habi and delete it one by one its haaaard

You sure make it sound hard!

Trol, why so specific; why so little for mud! Mine in general have all teh same amount - when I see that one needs more than the other, I adjust accordingly.

I have about 16 pages of eggs now... Meh, I HATE it when they die out. :(

You sure make it sound hard!

Trol, why so specific; why so little for mud! Mine in general have all teh same amount - when I see that one needs more than the other, I adjust accordingly.

I have about 16 pages of eggs now... Meh, I HATE it when they die out. :(

you can blame to my communicating skill, but i cannot summarize it

because mud is the least needed resource to construct any building or buy building from shop.

and stone is most important resource compared to the others.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings!

I played Neopets, oh, years ago, and have popped back in to see what's new. I have a question on Habitarium storage, and I can't find the answer via Google or TDN's guide.

Will buying multiple storages increase my storage capacity? I ask because I am Level 14 and cannot upgrade it, but to buy a hospital at 15 I am required to have 6750 stone... with one storage I believe I can hold 2500+350 = 2850. However, without confirming that multiple storage DO add capacity I'm reluctant to "buy one and see". It takes quite a long time to gather resources, when my Fed/rested P3s decide to go to sleep on the ground anyway. -.-