This is more about ALP

Aloriality

I was wondering if there was any way to tell which chain(s) you were accepted into, if they are running, and when abouts will said pet be transfered and such. The Neomail I recieved only said I was accepted into two chains, but not the third because I don't have enough posts here (I don't spam to build posts, that's probably why)

Now, since my application, some things have come up, and I can't remember which I applied for, is there any way to have some sort of chart saying which chains and who? As far as I can tell, I was accepted into two chains, I dont know if they are running (have 5 people asked to join) or any of the more precise details.

I'm not complaining about how things are done, I'm mostly asking to have things clarified, just that I stated I could gain from all of the APL chains, and then told I was accepted for two, but not the draik one, I don't know which I was accepted into. It's a bit confuzzling, I mean, I want to be ready and have things all done right when they happen, but waiting around and not knowing is a bit discouraging.

We don't post lists because most people prefer their usernames kept private.

Anime sends out a mail at the beginning of each month to everyone who is listed in a chain to confirm they still want to borrow. That will list which chains you are in and say if they are running or not. If they're not running then you will be offered a list of running chains to pick another.

Alrighty, I got that figured out now lo. Sorry I'm so impatient. it didn't even occour to me about usernames wanting be be private.. I don't know why. Just want to be sure things all run smoothly, thanks for clearing this up ^^

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.