Something Has Hapened.....

desertshadow75

Congrats on getting that avatar Desertshadow75, that avatar is very elusive and quite expensive as well.

I'm still saving up for backup money for the Lever of Doom to steal.

Omg tonight is my lucky (yet expensive) night! Just got the Bon Appetit avatar after spending about another 100k :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :woot:

Man, it really is worth getting some of the expensive random avatars. In other terms, congrats on getting another expensive avatar as well for your collection.

Congratulations! I haven't spent as much as you have for that avatar but I may in the future. It's difficult for me because there's so many other things I can spend that much NP on and I have only heard of people spending above 400K for it. >__< Plus I get pretty bored.

Also, congratulations on the other avvie, too. ^^

Cograts on the two avatars. I spent several hundred on the Bon Apettit and lever of doom also, I have never played either since...Yesterday I knocked the coconut off and got another coconut so I will ,after promising to never play that game again,keep playing it in my dailies. You did get off cheaply getting your two avvies though so well done...

Goodness, you really are on an avatar spree. Congrats on getting that Dice-A-Roo avatar as well, took me a while to get that one. I got mine during my return to Neopets however, and didn't expect it.