Another new kid

Junipa

Hello, TDN forums! I'm just another obsessive neopets member. With school and real life stuff, my time on neo is restricted, but I try to go on at least once a week. I've been on neo since 2004, but I made my current account in 2006, or something like that. I've been using the TDN dailies page for a while, but this is my first time venturing onto the forums.

Some of my other recent obsessions (besides neopets):

-manga (right now Claymore is my favorite)

-anime

-K-Dramas

-reading (fiction and poetry, but once in a while some nonfiction history)

Except for things I'm forgetting, that's me in a nutshell. I'm looking forward to exploring these forums some more, and I'm glad to meet you all!

I know how much school and other important stuff can get into our lives, but we always try to fit in Neopets every now and then. By the way, I'm Neomysterion (or Neo for short), and welcome to The Daily Neopets! If you need any Neopets help or assistance, let me or any of the staffers know and we'll be honoured to help you out! I'll be seeing you around TDN!

I totally know what you mean, I've literally been using TDN's Dailies page for years, but only joined to forums about a week ago - so yep. Nice to see you on here! Just a passer by giving you a warm greeting :) It's definitely fun to hang out here - even just while you're on a break from real life xD

See you around :D

Hey Junipa! Nice to meet yas, I'm Saxen ^_^ Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll have an awesome time here :)