16B gets a make-over

Angeló

http://www.neopets.c...p.phtml?pet=16B

2.png

I gave 16B , my yellow Kougra , an extreme make-over .. I painted him Electric !!

I know it's not a very popular colour , but I like the zzzzzings and the zigzags on it

I chose this color because he's named after my favorite DJ , who plays Electronic music (or Electro) ... hence the ELECTRIC color .. I wanted to go Disco but it's too bright and it doesn't really fit ... the PB costed 340k but I don't regret it :P

your opinion matters :D

I personally love electric pets and I really don't comprehend why they aren't popular. My Wocky on my old account is Electric, happily. I love the blue colour mixed with the lightning blue! Your Kougra looks excellent. Bright colours added to customization would really add more, too. ^^ Congratulations!

by the way , I hope I won't be going off-topic here , but here is my fav. track by DJ 16B ... I used to go crazy to this tune !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H81QbolKkJI

and to stay on topic :

I indeed think Electric pets are super cool - they have that certain zip-zap quality to them .. it's like they've been rubbing their feet on a carpet for a year and are over-charged with Static electricity .... bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt :D

Electric isn't popular? Psssh. Best color there is--my eyrie is electric.

What I like about it is that it's a beautiful patterned color that doesn't rely on the clothing parts of the paint job. You know how when you disown a pet, the clothing parts of the paint job disappear? Drives me insane when I lab a pet into prettiness and try to give him/her to others. Royal and Desert are good examples of this. But electric is AWESOME and doesn't rely on clothing.

I like how you have light beaming down on him. It's almost like he's glowing.